wjkk

wjkf jee,

Well basically we are doin this rap track for khalsa revolution vol II and there is a rap track our friend sukha and jinda supposed to rap but the lyrics are giving some problems. what shud we do?take the word out or fade it out on the track?

Like this line

"you try to protect your home with whatever possible

you learn to heal yourself and stop fu*in with hospitals"

the N word

"A yo, we kill it, you cats better git wit it

nuthin but justice man, we strong fresh fitted

if ni*gas is layed out then khalsaforce did it

find us at the spot with the guns still hot"

Ez. First time on the site and I saw your problem so I registered. I'm a lyricist and I believe you can fix your problem by changing the words instead. It will still carry the same rhythm and flow, and at the same time carry the same meaning.

e.g.

CHANGE-

TO-

you learn to heal yourself and stop messinwith hospitals"

AND

CHANGE-

TO-

if bodies were layed out then khalsaforce did it

Hopefully that should do it?

AJ

coool thanks man but the song is too long with N words in it many times and some more F words. i will pm u my msn id.

Ez. First time on the site and I saw your problem so I registered. I'm a lyricist and I believe you can fix your problem by changing the words instead. It will still carry the same rhythm and flow, and at the same time carry the same meaning.

e.g.

CHANGE-

TO-

you learn to heal yourself and stop messinwith hospitals"

AND

CHANGE-

TO-

if bodies were layed out then khalsaforce did it

Hopefully that should do it?

AJ

i use nigga all the time to fellow singhs and singhness, nothin' wrong wit dat nigga

Guest peacemaker

i use nigga all the time to fellow singhs and singhness, nothin' wrong wit dat nigga

Who are you? Where do you come from? I hope you're joking, because if you called me the "n word", I would find it very offensive. Furthermore, I don't care if you spelled it with an "a" at the end. It still has a negative connotation to it. Never use that word.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

man u cant take everything seriously, i call my best buds n**az, its just a way of letting em noe they're ur own, know what i mean..i think we take things too literally. i wudnt just go up to anybody and say it and i totally respect black ppl but even black ppl -if u're tight with them- will call u a ni**r and they dun mind if u call em one too.

LOL...you guys ain't black! Why copy others? ... be yourself . Don't ever call a Singh the n word, call em Singh! Why do people try to be something they're not? I think all that rap music gets to peoples heads...we don't ever see black guys acting like Singhs/Singhnees...so, why do we try to act tlike them?

Guest Narinder Singh

Using profanity and racist remarks under the banner of "Khalsa Revolution"? Sorry buddy, but i and many others dont wanna associate ourselves with your hypocritical revolution.

If you wanna send out a message, make sure its pure and truthful, not dirty and pakandi, its not the Khalsa way my friend.

Sorry if i've offended anyone, its just that i was very offended...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Just wanted 2 give my insight on 2 this, i used to dj and mc back in the day, basically you dont need to use swearing words and use the word N***** in ya lyrics, 1st of all its offensive to people many of the afro-carriebean race and got nufink 2 do with the khalsa project!

Be more veritile with ya lyrics, dnt copy other rappers who swear, create your own style!!

be creative and try 2 put ya mindframe into how a good sikh speaks!

Khoob Teri Pagri, Miteh Teri Bol!!

VJKK VJKF!

Everyone chill the words have been taken out and replaced with non offensive words so no worries. :e:

Just cos black people use Ni**a between themselves does that make it right? Has anyone seen that film 'Coach carter" with Samual L. Jackson? I believe he had a few problems with the word and was quite offended in it.