Sarblohhh Bibeeeek

Guest :P

"Umm..don't make an issue out of SARBLOH BIBEK..if you are Sarbloh Bibeki then you already know what to do. if you are not then i don' think you should be bothered about this."

a big deal shud be made about all rehits, including sarbloh bibek.

if you are a sarbloh bibeki and u have just started this rehat you may not know the answers to these quesstions and if you arent a sarbloh bibeki maybe youre still interested in the answers

milk should be taken by an amritdhari from a cow

tablets, painkillers are not normally taken

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
a big deal shud be made about all rehits, including sarbloh bibek.

FATEH !!

Why i said that was, because i knew someone would bring the word REHIT in here and then this thread would be all messed up :D . As someone said visit Tapoban.org for anything on Sarbloh Bibek, thats the best place to get accurate answers :TH: .

Bhul Chuk Maaf

aight chill out guys

seriously i got no issues wit sarabloh

if u follow sarabloh rehit....thumbs up to u

if u r not n planning to....i'd say guru sahib kirpa karan

if guys dont know anything.....hahaha....dun try n act too smart(sorry for being rude)

welll.....as far as i know sarablohi singhs prepare their meal themselves......

y am i saying this?

cos my great grand uncle(my nani jee's mama jee) was a saralohi bibeki

so more or less i know the rehit....as my nani always tell me bout his routine

so for the milk thingy, i guess singhs wud prefer milking the cow themselves

to the starter of this thread

i'd say u should ask on tapoban.org

there r a lot of ppl on there who r practising it n has vast knowledge on it

but do not leave sikhsangat, do give us ur sangat as well

n as u learn on there....do educate us

though some may not agree wit sarabloh

all the best to u :TH:

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

You can only have milk from a cow born in an iron pot.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Vahigurujikakhalsa

Vahigurujikifateh

Paaji/Penji, there is no need to take the mick is there? R u achieving any thing by mocking the rehit of sarbloh bibek. Someone wants some advice, as sangat we should try to help him, if you have nothing useful to say then pls, i do benti, its best to not anything at all.

Errm to the original poster, medicine is best prevented, bcos bibek involves consuming raw ingredients, and medincine isnt considered as 'bibek'. howvever if your in a lot of pain and it cant be prevented, then i suppose its not that bad. best thing to do is just naam jap, mahraj will take away your pains.

Second question u asked, erm this is a debatable issue lol, evry one has there personal opinions. Basically milk from the shop should be avoided and it would be better if you, or an amritdhari sikh could obtain the milk yourself before it has been handled. However it can be very difficult in obtaining milk in this way, so alot of bibeki's just boil the milk and do naam simran to make it pavitr. Obtaining it yourself, is the best way though.

japp naam, mahraj will do kirpaa to bless you with this rehit, as we can not do it alone. gurrroooo pray.gif

I hope this helps, i am sorry if i have said anything wrong, please forgive me!!

Vahiguroooooo vahigurooooo

Vahigurujikakhalsa

Vahigurujikifateh

If you are fundamentally against a Gurmat Rehat such as Sarbloh Bibek that is your own bad past Karams.

If you stoop as low as to ridicule the way other people follow Gurmat Rehat, then no doubt you will receive Punishment from Guru Sahib in this life and the next. If you are against Sarbloh Bibek then I would suggest you keep it to yourself - openly mocking it is not a good idea for your spiritual life. That said, I cannot imagine that many of the people making anti-Bibek comments on this board are particularly strict with their Simran, Gurbani or Amritvela Rehats.