Help!

sikhness

WJKK WJKF

there is a guy named anant mangat. yesterday, he registered for an account on sikhness.com and posted a terrible message completely disrespecting sant ji. He said that sant ji was a terrorist and a coward who hid inside the golden temple. i found this very offensive and was going to delete the post, but then i realized that he would think that "he won". can somebody who knows their history well and who can counter somebody like this please come help. he said that he wants to discuss with anybody who can prove him wrong. thanks sangat ji... his post can be found here: http://www.sikhness.com/home/index.php?topic=114.0 i'm also going to try and discuss with him, but my history and debate skills are not as good as many of you...

WJKK WJKF

hahaha

veerji u know wat?

juz dun bother him.....cos babaji has done the sewa given by guru sahib

so let this nindak say wat he wants

babaji is not gonna lose anything...n this <banned word filter activated> has lost it all

LOL.gif

there are a lot of morons like him over here in malaysia....when things go off hands....then the best advice wud be.....use ur hands n legs as well as u can... :D

Veerji, I agree with you completely... But shouldn't we at least try to set him straight once? Otherwise he will spread his wack views everywhere and people will start to get influenced by him, just like Ghugga.. Look at how many supporters he has.. u know what i mean? I would love to do nothing other than to ignore him, but then it would feel like I gave up... that's all... Sant Ji did so much for us, so I think we should stand up for him...

babaji is not gonna lose anything...n this <banned word filter activated> has lost it all

very true...

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH !!

Sikhness veer its your forum...Give him a warning or something :TH: simple..who cares about what he says :lol: . If he still doesn't stop just ban him :D :lol: .

FATEH !!

Sikhness veer its your forum...Give him a warning or something :TH: simple..who cares about what he says :lol: . If he still doesn't stop just ban him :D :lol: .

yea, that's probably what's going to ultimately happen, but it would be so nice if somebody could just set him straight a little... u know what i mean? singh khalsa has already countered very nicely might i add... :TH:

his latest post.....

thread taken from http://www.sikhness.com

sat sri akal

is it wrong to have a different opinion about a person. why only RSS and indian goverment can make this comment.

and i am a sikh and a devot follower of this religon. so stop saying i am a hindu.

if u think i said somthing that is bad i am sorry

it would be very nice of u to be polite and be open minded

i am willing to change my stance if u can tell me one positive thing that happened in punjab after binderwala rebeled aginst india. please reply

on the contarary punjab lost a great deal

thousands of sikhs lost there life

panjab from being the richest state in indian union become a state of utmost unrest

relationship between sikhs and hundu went to the dogs

lead to communial tension in punjap.

led to centeral rule under KPS Gill.

murder of many innocent sikhs and hindus

tell me why did he didnt solve the problem peacefully rather taking up arms.

and

if he such a great leader why did he get into tussle with nakak Nirankari_Sikhs (read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhindranwale)

i did not mean "i am a punjabi and sikh but a indian first"in that context .what i meant was that country and religion should not be intertwined and peaplle should stop waging war on name of religion

goes for hindus , sikhs and muslims all.

my love for my country has its own importence

and for religon it different

i am yong and little over active so guide me

Anant Bir Singh Mangat

tat shows he's MOORAKH.....hahahaha

only moorakhs does tat, they stick to themselves

their haumai is so bladde sky high tat they cant listen to others

hahahaha.....i think i'd join the forum n play arnd wit this <banned word filter activated>

tat wud be fun