Pakistan Gurdwara Yatra 2006

Sat1176

These are very good photos. I can see S. Manmohan Singh of the Dal Khalsa in one of them!

It is a crime what Britain and the Indian politicians (Muslim, Hindu and Sikh) did in dividing the Sikh population in 1947 and by implication forcing something like 40% of all Sikhs out of their ancestral homelands leaving behind this heritage.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final photos added of Nankana Sahib, Bhai Laloo's residence and more..

Enjoy

I can't recommend going to Pakistan enough. The muslims there are so friendly and welcoming. They show so much respect and satkar to Sardars you will be amazed. They are the ones serving the langar to the sangat whilst japping Satnaam Waheguru. You won't believe it until you see it with your own eyes. :TH:

I will def go once since ive heard how welcoming our Pakistani punjabi brothers are afterall we share the same blood, i will def visit pray.gif , i want to go now. I heard they say to Singhs sardar ji lolz.

These are very good photos. I can see S. Manmohan Singh of the Dal Khalsa in one of them!

It is a crime what Britain and the Indian politicians (Muslim, Hindu and Sikh) did in dividing the Sikh population in 1947 and by implication forcing something like 40% of all Sikhs out of their ancestral homelands leaving behind this heritage.

The damn British played divide and conquer anywayz were in their country now hahaha and since us asians bread like animals, its only a matter of time when we take over

• 1 month later...

Added some photos from the way up to Vali Khandhari's hut at the top of the mountain..

Easy to do for us youngersters but elders really struggle because the it is quite a steep climb. Some even stated it was harder than walking up to Hemkunt Sahib.

Added some photos from the way up to Vali Khandhari's hut at the top of the mountain..

Easy to do for us youngersters but elders really struggle because the terain is tough. Some even stated it was harder than walking up to Hemkunt Sahib.

Amazing stuff. This really puts the sakhi into perspective! What a wonderful experience for whoever has seen these places.

You should publish a booklet with these pictures, I am sure we can raise the finances.

Wish I had a photo from the top. Defies logic how Vali Khandhari managed to roll down the rock to where it is situated today. If they tell you to leave you cameras behind and that you can't take photos up there when you go don't listen to them. Wish I had taken mine.

Actually the Dargah is not from where Vali Kandhari pushed the rock. The smaller hill with a water tank at the top is from where the rock was rolled. That hill is visible right in front of the Gurdwara Sahib.

• 1 year later...