Sai Baba?

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He likes to give BJ's :lol: ............

I watched a documentary on TV that showed an american family and they were saying how they had been followers of Sai Baba for some time but he sexually harassed their son, he jumped on the back of the boy (who was in his teens) and well the rest i'll leave to your imagination but it goes something along the lines of 'the white stuff,' this made the boy think he wasnt God or whatever rolleyes.gif and also he gave the teen a bj saying it was an indian ritual hahaha and well the teen told his dad and his dad goes when he was young he gave him one too. Kushwant Singh also appears in this documentary and he explains that a BJ is no indian ritual. :D It was a fascinating documentary me and my dad watched it and we couldnt stop laughing, i call him the BJ baba. LOL.gif

which Sai Baba r u talking about.. Sai Baba was in late 19th and early 20th century ..in some village of maharashtra, india.

i think u r talking about sathya Sai Baba... but the tv serial that comes is about the Sai Baba who died in early 20th century..

I watched a documentary on TV that showed an american family and they were saying how they had been followers of Sai Baba for some time but he sexually harassed their son, he jumped on the back of the boy (who was in his teens) and well the rest i'll leave to your imagination but it goes something along the lines of 'the white stuff,' this made the boy think he wasnt God or whatever rolleyes.gif and also he gave the teen a bj saying it was an indian ritual hahaha and well the teen told his dad and his dad goes when he was young he gave him one too. Kushwant Singh also appears in this documentary and he explains that a BJ is no indian ritual. :D It was a fascinating documentary me and my dad watched it and we couldnt stop laughing, i call him the BJ baba. LOL.gif

which Sai Baba r u talking about.. Sai Baba was in late 19th and early 20th century ..in some village of maharashtra, india.

i think u r talking about sathya Sai Baba... but the tv serial that comes is about the Sai Baba who died in early 20th century..

LOL hahaah i guess i made a mistake blush.gif

THAT IS WRONG! GROSS people, come on who would do that? no.gif

woah so many sai babas

hahaha

i have a buddy at uni who is sai baba worshipper!

once the uni re-opens i'd check wit him

neways his sai baba has this funny hairstyle....he showed the pic once......