What Would They Think?

darminder

Ok i know this is a forum where u discuss and talk about stuff/sikhi, but what would non sikh people think when they see us arguing between ourselfs on these sikh forums, im not just talking about sikhsangat.

Some people, non sikh wud look at these forums and think we don't need to cause conflict with these sikhs their doing a good job destrying them selfs...

should i be writing this then grin.gif hmmmm

Guest s133k_s1kh

darminder bai ..not many people argue here, if you read most of the threads its normal talking and some debating. The people who resort to nindiya are forgetting the basics of sikhi. :D

Arguing and debating is a healthy thing. But you are right sometimes it can get a little overboard with the name calling, and threatens and what not. But that's the thing, when people get upset they don't think about what they are saying or about to say. They might regret it later, but by then its' almost too late. Its' part of the game man. We are actually not that bad. S U L L E H websites are probably worser, Sunnis don't even consider Shite S u l l e h. :D As Iraq is probably the best evidence for that. Christians only care about quantity, they don't care what they person is/was/or is going to be. For all they care, the guy could be a rapist, and they'd still try to convert him into a Christian with their missionary thingamagiks. But I am going to be straight up. Its' better sometimes we end up doing that because it exposes both sides of the story, and you know what I THINK its' much better we do that sometimes not all the times rather than exposing too much info about Sikhi and what not on here because we all know we have RSS piss drinkers on this website, I don't care what ya'll say but we can't hide the fact, and bahmans will always be bahmans clever and full of ######!.. rolleyes.gif