Kaam

illi

kam is kamna ... it can be of sex ... wealth ... high social status ... etc ....

but here that bhajji is talking bout kamna of sex .... i can just say increase your will power .... no means no .... guru nanak sahib explained it in a sakhi in panth parkash granth .... if u have no control over ur mind never look at ladies face .... look down .... its easier than looking at beauti after that try and control ur mind ....

more over there was a very big tappi rishi vishvamitra in satyug .... he had so much power of his taap that he can create a whole universe and can be a god of his universe .... but he lost to urvashi ... he lost to kaam ... and lost is power of taap ....

How do u get rid of Kaam thought please help sangat ji!

Let us define Kaam first.

Kaam = Lust = an OBSESSION with sex.

Kaam is NOT limited to "sex" only.

Note I have put obsession in big letters.

So what else does Kaam mean?

Moh is materialism....or obsesson with material things........Lobh is Greed or obession with acumalation.................Hankaar is obssession with self or Egotism......and Krodh is anger or stubborness and obsession with being obstructive and difficult.

tell me what Kaam is then?