Group System At Sikh Sangat

Fearless khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ,Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guru Payari Sadh Sangat ji .. I m Posting here what i think .. i meet some Veer Bhena of our Sikh Sangat Family.. the one thing which is cumin out is there is sum Group System here .. like some time we post comments .. what u know bout Akj .. or Taksal.. or missionery or sant Samaj ... and we take coments personaly.. like i meet one nice Chardi kala singh.. he is from Punjab .. i ask him veer why u stop postin on Sikh Sangat .. he said veer ji sum singh here think themself superior coz they are from Akj or taksal .. i said so what you too from AKJ .. he said no veer ji i m not .. i m from Khalsa Panth .. and that time i hug him .. he said i do akhand kirtan but veer sum of my veer hate other coz they are not from Akj .. veer ji all are same .. yeah its possible that our thoughts are not same .. but thoughts of singhs in our Kirtani jatha are different but then also we love Akalpurakh same .. and veero belive me that thing pinch me too that why we doin so .. why we hate our own brother and sisters.. Guru Sahib Give shaheedi For hinduz .. assi tan fer vi apas vich veer bhena va .. we should not hate others if they are from missionery taksal or jatha ... we all are son and daughter of Guru Sahib ... Every year we orgnise a smagam with name Sanjha Smagam ... and in our smagam akhand kirtani jathaz also do kirtan , katha by taksal and sant samaj .. Dhadiz & Ragis also cum to our Smagam ... we call all of them on same satage ..we are like one family here and i dont think we should do this..may be i m wrong here... if am wrong .. hope guru ki Sangat will forgive me .. Gur Fateh Parwaan karni Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ,Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guru Payari Sadh Sangat ji .. I m Posting here what i think .. i meet some Veer Bhena of our Sikh Sangat Family.. the one thing which is cumin out is there is sum Group System here .. like some time we post comments .. what u know bout Akj .. or Taksal.. or missionery or sant Samaj ... and we take coments personaly.. like i meet one nice Chardi kala singh.. he is from Punjab .. i ask him veer why u stop postin on Sikh Sangat .. he said veer ji sum singh here think themself superior coz they are from Akj or taksal .. i said so what you too from AKJ .. he said no veer ji i m not .. i m from Khalsa Panth .. and that time i hug him .. he said i do akhand kirtan but veer i dont sum of my veer hate other coz they are not from Akj .. all are same .. yeah its possible that our thoughts are not same .. but thoughts of singhs in our Kirtani jatha are different but then also we love Akalpurakh same .. and veero belive that thing pinch me too .. Guru Sahib Give shaheedi For hinduz .. assi tan fer vi apas vich veer bhena va .. we should not hate others if they are from missionery taksal or jatha ... we all are son and daughter of Guru Sahib ... Every year we orgnise a smagam with name Sanjha Smagam ... and in our smagam akhand kirtani jathaz also do kirtan , katha by taksal and sant samaj .. Dhadiz & Ragis also cum to our Smagam ... we call all on same satage ..we are like one family here and i dont think we should do this..may be i m wrong here... if am wrong .. hope guru ki Sangat will forgive me .. Gur Fateh Parwaan karni Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

great post veer d_oh.gif

I think SikhSangat does a good job of promoting tolerance and unity.

People have passion for what they believe and thats positive, not negative, whether their beliefs are different from yours or not.

Unity isnt about everyone being the same. Maharaj has each given us the gift of individuality, and it is a very precious gift. Unity is about recognising the achievements of jathas and all of them have done GREAT GREAT seva in their own right in bringing together sangat and doing seva. Yes, with that, comes people who can be intolerant towards another views so we see these conflicts on the forum but i believe if you have an arguement with someone like Namstang (not picking on you bro), you could go and ask them for help the next day - they would probably help you. Thats what ive found with my experience on this forum anyway. And that is what coming together and uniting is all about.

Forgive my mistakes.

Guest Khalsa Productions

I think SikhSangat does a good job of promoting tolerance and unity.

People have passion for what they believe and thats positive, not negative, whether their beliefs are different from yours or not.

Unity isnt about everyone being the same. Maharaj has each given us the gift of individuality, and it is a very precious gift. Unity is about recognising the achievements of jathas and all of them have done GREAT GREAT seva in their own right in bringing together sangat and doing seva. Yes, with that, comes people who can be intolerant towards another views so we see these conflicts on the forum but i believe if you have an arguement with someone like Namstang (not picking on you bro), you could go and ask them for help the next day - they would probably help you. Thats what ive found with my experience on this forum anyway. And that is what coming together and uniting is all about.

Forgive my mistakes.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I totaly agree with you there.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sangat ji i just want that we should unite our sangat . we all want to spread Ture Message of Guru ji .. if our motive is same so we should do work togather .. dont fight with others .. we have to fight but against Patitpuna, against manmukhta.. against Enemy of sikhi ..Fateh parwaan karni ..Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

^ So true my brother. A very good post. After all, all the Taksalis and AKJs there are SINGHS AND SINGHNIS. We must unite with each other.

It doesn't matter if you follow Bhindranwale, or Bhai Randhir Singh. You are all first Guru Gobind Singh's Singh and Singhnis!!!!!!

-----

On other other hand, I remember seeing some pictures of some site that Jaspaul Singh has on his signature, they had pictures of a paintball match where it was Taksalis vs. AKJ's it was all done in a light manner, and I think those kinds of things are good to keep pyar between the two parties!! :TH: :lol:

PS. WHO WON? :D (please tell me it was Taksalis :lol: )

i love this topic

thinking at panthic level is the most important thing

we all have the same BAPU....Guru Gobind Singh Ji.......

we all hav 5 fingers on each....hav a look at them.....is it all the same? NO

but it remains on the same hand n work together :D

the hand is the khalsa panth

the fingers are the different jathabandis

im no less....im another jathabandi fanatic guy.....haha...i only came to realisation when my ustaad asked me.....tell me harwinder singh how r u gonna answer to guru gobind singh for breaking up HIS khalsa panth

keep it up man(fearless khalsa)....i juz love this topic

n yeah jaspaul singh veerjee who won the paintballing match?