Kirpan Allowed On Aircraft

Tera

now they kill innocent sikhs we can hijack their plane like the singhs did in 1981 and 1983. :D

bro that's uncalled for. God forbid it ever gets to that point. I'm sure your just kidding but there are people on this frum who will turn this into something really ugly, and you can't blame them when it's served up like this.

peace.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start jumping in joy. After all, its' India how can they respect minorities.

let me quote singh with dunalli again

its BAMAN-STAN

Oi Oi Oi!!!! Whats going on here? HIJACKING PLANES!!!!???

Is cos of these talks, ppl -that shows sikhs in a bad light, can we be a lil more responsible. WHAT IF SOMEONE FROM A NON-SIKHI BACKGROUND SEES THIS- WHAT ARE THEY GONNA THINK, NO WONDER WERE NOT GETTING THE RESPECT WE DESERVE FROM THEM.

WHAT IF SOMEONE FROM A NON-SIKHI BACKGROUND SEES THIS- WHAT ARE THEY GONNA THINK, NO WONDER WERE NOT GETTING THE RESPECT WE DESERVE FROM THEM.

ha ha..I have seen already.

But on flights on which there are indeed people on board with weapons/knives (ceremonial or otherwise) legaly or illegaly...you can be sure that a few armed Air Marshals would have boarded the flight as well.