Gursikh Wedding Photos!

Guest anonymous singh(ni)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures say a 1000 words guys

go to these gursikh weddings and u will indeed see that they are simple and to what i hear 'how puraatan sikh weddings are suppose to be'

i do also have to agree wit the above that majority of the weddings today ...... no.gif .... i have also seen many that have absolutely nothing to do with sikhi but ppl just do it cuz of 'customs' ....

there is a gursikh wedding at the end of this month in toronto ... info is up on www.akj.org.. i think its dec 30th at malton gurughar as part of the annual december AKJ samaagam.. chardi kalaa couple as well ! Hopefully.. guru kirpaa naal this will be my first gursikh wedding i will be attending.

You need a Gursikh family to have a wedding like that! If I was to say no Drink and Alcohol will be at the wedding I fear I will be the only one that turns up! :lol:

Hopefully in the Future I want my kiddies to have Gursikh wedding with loads of Gurmukhs around like in those Pics. pray.gif

Guest gupt_babbar

OMG, maybe its me, but are u guys arguing over how simple tthe wedding is? If so, then where do u draw the line? How can u define a simple wedding? Btw if i got the wrong end of the stick the sorry lol

awww leave his wedding alone!!! if it wernt simple, whats the problem, loll!!! his wedding wasss ssooooo good

P.s im sorry i went to alton towers insted of ur wedding, i forgot 8-) LOL aww sory

How can a wedding be simple, if guru sahibs there its the most classy-ist wedding everrrrrr

Guest s133k_s1kh
You need a Gursikh family to have a wedding like that! If I was to say no Drink and Alcohol will be at the wedding I fear I will be the only one that turns up! :lol:

Hopefully in the Future I want my kiddies to have Gursikh wedding with loads of Gurmukhs around like in those Pics. pray.gif

It'll be your wedding bai. Why would you worry about your family and relatives ?? Would you compromise??

Its you who has to make the decision. Just keep it simple and don't care about the people who drink. Its better to have Gursikhs (1 or 2 or whatever the number) rather then having a bunch of boozehounds.