Beadbi At Ek Niwas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

victory!

sangat was very peaceful accept for the mandir chele

and hell theyv even got a musalman jagah there!

What do u mean "They got a Musalman jagah there"?

I dont think any members of the muslim community go there... or know that... grin.gif

are you thinking what i am thinking grin.gif i can scratch my chin too

WJKK WJKF

KHALSA RAJ KAREGA and we have ruled and won the battle over those F*****N Ek Niwas People who do they think they are to have our HOLY GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI d_oh.gif .

After some shitar Ek Niwas did hand over the Senchia which was a great achievment.

For more info where this Ek Niwas thing started from and what it is and how is who go to the link number 13 is IMPORTANT.

http://www.mediawatchwatch.org.uk/?p=486

NEXT ON THE LIST IS THAT SRI GOBIND DAS PLACE IN BILSTON WHICH ALSO HAS OUR HOLY GURU IN THE BULIDING

WJKK WJKF :e:

:lol:

To us it is guru ji but to them it is just scriptures or a book

as for ik niwas they i wouldnt be suprised if they get another saroop their in the near future

IF THEY DO GET ANOTHER SAROOP WE WILL FIND OUT AS WE HAVE PEOPLES ON IT.

To us it is guru ji but to them it is just scriptures or a book

as for ik niwas they i wouldnt be suprised if they get another saroop their in the near future

all these weekly protests and we can't even explain to the bbc who our Guru is. singhs should be stressing that pawan pavitar saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our living embodiment of the Guru. and singhs should not be ashamed to say that to a journalist.

Isnt bani nirankar?? how can u do beadbi of something thats nirankar?? ... it is good that sikhs got the senchiya out....

the ek niwas person is just a business man who is making money out of people that go their alot of people that go their are the rich type he has proberly got them thinking that if they continue to come their that they will continue to be succsessfull.

also this has been going on over 10 years sikhs have been removing a saroop out of their and they would just get another one.

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Isnt bani nirankar?? how can u do beadbi of something thats nirankar?? ... it is good that sikhs got the senchiya out....

the ek niwas person is just a business man who is making money out of people that go their alot of people that go their are the rich type he has proberly got them thinking that if they continue to come their that they will continue to be succsessfull.

also this has been going on over 10 years sikhs have been removing a saroop out of their and they would just get another one.

actually the baba takes evil spirits out (mostly women for some reason)

but once a woman came to baba isher singh ji nanaksar wale and said

please take this bhoot out of my daughter

baba ji said does she do japji sahib

she said no

what about the mool mantar

ummm no

waheguru

baba jee i dont have time

mahapurash said laughingly

what bhoot is there to take out

eh ta aap hi bhoot hai (she herself is a bhoot) wacko.gif