Beadbi At Ek Niwas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGUROO

BBC have changed the word BOOK to SCRIPTURES...

also read SS NEWS : http://www.sikhsangat.org/ssn/publish/Engl..._Ek_Niwas.shtml

Scriptures is not good enough! Our Guru is not a Scripture! :lol: Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our living Guru and we dont even have the balls to tell the bbc that!

I dont want to sway too much from the topic at hand here - although you are quite right in what you are saying. I dont think its a perfect change from book to scriptures.

To us Guru Granth Sahib Jee is jagati-jyot. Guru Jee is living. We have been taught and we have seen... we have felt... we have experienced that Guru Jee is so much more than scriptures or a book. But with the general public, you cant force them to see other wise. Educate and advise, yes. Enforce? No. News media will TRY and write things in black and white. And those who see things in black and white and dont look beyond their eyes, will see only scriptures.

Sorry, forgive my mistakes.

r u sugesting the baba is "real" then since he can take "evil spirits" out??

there are people out there who can do that iv seen it

intresting... so would u go to this baba if u had a evil sprit in you? i personaly really doubt that this baba can do such things i really doubt he has go any spritual power

all he is a business man making money he has statues of devtas and every statue their he has a golak 4 them so people put money their he's got a golak for each religious scriptures , and also hes got a golak for guru granth sahib their and then a golak were he sits and a golak were his wife sits.... he is nor more than a fake baba who is out to make money off weak minded people.

I dont want to sway too much from the topic at hand here - although you are quite right in what you are saying. I dont think its a perfect change from book to scriptures.

To us Guru Granth Sahib Jee is jagati-jyot. Guru Jee is living. We have been taught and we have seen... we have felt... we have experienced that Guru Jee is so much more than scriptures or a book. But with the general public, you cant force them to see other wise. Educate and advise, yes. Enforce? No. News media will TRY and write things in black and white. And those who see things in black and white and dont look beyond their eyes, will see only scriptures.

Sorry, forgive my mistakes.

yeah, but have the singhs not just enforced the ek niwasis to see otherwise? Infact what you have said above also applies to ek niwaas. Was there any education and advise or just straight forward enforcement? There's no difference between what the ek niwasis see and the bbc see, they both see scriptures.

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

r u sugesting the baba is "real" then since he can take "evil spirits" out??

there are people out there who can do that iv seen it

intresting... so would u go to this baba if u had a evil sprit in you? i personaly really doubt that this baba can do such things i really doubt he has go any spritual power

all he is a business man making money he has statues of devtas and every statue their he has a golak 4 them so people put money their he's got a golak for each religious scriptures , and also hes got a golak for guru granth sahib their and then a golak were he sits and a golak were his wife sits.... he is nor more than a fake baba who is out to make money off weak minded people.

looks like youv been there