How U Joined Sikhsangat Forum?

sunny_love_kirtan

Lets share the moment when u find sikhsangat forun and why u joined it?

u all know i am a kirtan lover :music:

i was searching for shabads and other information of hazoori raagis.

when i type hazoori raagi bhai..................

then it showed me the results and o got discoversikhi forum and after that i got searching the same way i got sikhsangat forum. :wubc:

now i cant live without it. :bringitondude

so, how did u ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was chatting to a singh n then he gave a me link to this forum( thread was bout baba jarnail singh)

then few months later i saw a link at waheguroo forums linking to this site

since then im addicted

:lol:

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

well I needed some help on the Khalsa Productions logo (and still do :@ lol) and a pha ji gave me the link to SS and told me to post here. and I love Sikh Sangat. :lol:

well i remember i got here for the first time through that website www.sikhifm.com now turned out to be www.ektaone.com :lol: i remember the first time i was here i never replied or spoke out anythin i used to be like totally :@ @ :T: but still its nice to see sangat gettin together not physically but in a much better and enhanced way :e: :TH: d_oh.gif

Well I was Lost before Sikhsangat I used to just post on Websites Guestbooks asking questions :lol: , its soo embarassing looking back... then I think I was just surfing through the internet about 2 years ago and found Sikhsangat!

I used to just read the posts didnt have courage to sign up for some reason and then when I did I felt like I was out of depth here lol, cos previously I posted on Myspace "i feel sikh group" and people used to be asking me questions <_< @ and I felt like my queries and issues were really navie and stupid on here and now on Sikhsangat I cant stop posting and asking questions LOL

This Forum has helped me get closer to Sikhi! So thanx to all that keep it Running. :s

Though it was quite a mission registering...I dont think the Admin liked me LOL, my reputation of harrasing websites for answers must have preceeded me :@

I was searching on some aspect of Sikh history, and I found this active forum. I had joined another Forum called 'Waheguroo' earlier. But found that it was not a very active forum. It was then that someone on that forum had hotlinked a debate to this forum. So that's how I found out this forum.

Guest Glasgow Singh

i clicked the "Register" button !!!!

LOL.gifLOL.gif

come on give me some credit! Anyways this wouldnt be a proper SS topic without a 'comedian' who really shouldn't give up the day job!! rolleyes.gif

Thank you im here all week! :lol:

Well, one day for fun I did a google search on the internet and typed in Sikh Forums, and one of the options given was this website. Interestingly, I never check the first website given after a search. I believe in this case was DiscoverSikhi or something, but the second option was this one, so I clicked on the website, and I was really amazed by the banner (it was a banner of Bhindranwale back then). So then I decided to register, and found really cool people on this website. A lot of Canucks on this website man. :nihungsmile:

Guest Khalsa Productions

Macromedia Fireworks is better and I haven't got anouth time to make a logo because I'm a bit busy :lol:

sorry I didn't understand the Sikh videos bit please explain :TH: