Ramgharia Observations

Guest militant singh

WJKK

WJKF

Would value your comments on the following.

1. Why don't Ramgharia Gurdwaras hold regular Amrit Sanchars ?

2. Why do they believe in Baba Bishkarma ?

3. Why are there so many Ramgharia Halls (meat and booze halls)?

4. Why do they call themselves the Ramgharia Quam and not the Sikh Quam?

5. Why don't they do Gatka ?

6. Why don't they wear dumallas or wear the bana?

7. Why do they have starched pugs?

8 Why do they believe so much in sants?

9 Why don't Ramgharia women wear keskis?

10 Why are they allergic to the word 'Khalsistan' ?

Gurfateh ?

they have chairs in thier gurdwareah in southall they resort 2 giving karah parshad with a ice cream scoop pray 2 vishkarama have a pic of fake satguru ram singh naamdhari god,they have shoes in the langar area always tables and chairs no1 ever does keertna upstairs or chor sab ,they name after castes Eg ramgharia THEY ARE PATHETIC they open up party halls ,of which one is in slough a video is up on youtube about that they are a joke

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

actually theyv contributed alot

those sikhs who came to came to kenya from india and then to the UK kept their turbans

&

Baba Puran Singh Ji contributed alot to the sikh cause in the UK like the turban case in 1982

okay their few in khalistan but they have alot of respect for the sikh appearance

OK 1986.....I'd like to know where the Ramgharias are doing gatka...maybe I'll find some associates that I could gather to finally sort out my local Ramgharia 'trim beard, starched pug, pot bellied, non-amritdhari' pardaan.

Okey my mate posted that reply :lol: and I dont usually post on such issues.

Butttttt I know many "Ramgharia" Sikhs doing Gatka in Southall and Leicester buttttt they dont go around calling themselves "Ramgharia"! I dont wanna name people, but dont generalise! Why do you need "Ramgharia" associates looking to sort out your Pardaan!? Whats wrong with Sikhs?

P.S i dont like using term to describe these Chardi Kala Sikhs as "Ramgharia"! They just have a Ramgharia orgin.

WJKK

WJKF

Gurfateh ?

Gurfateh!!

Veer Ji, it would be interesting to know where these misconceptions about Ramgharia's come from???

I can't say i attend a Ramgharia gurudwara on a regular basis but I think i can answer some of your questions as most of them have simple answers.

1. Why don't most Gurudwara's hold regular amrit sanchars?? Because not many people are prepared to give their head to their Guru.

Ramgharia Gurudwara in Birmingham held the first amrit sanchar in birmingham, with Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji and Giani Amolak Singh ji in the Panj Piare.

Also take Birmingham for example, at Guru Nishkam Sewak Jatha there is at least 1 amrit sanchar a month which is well known of, and im sure Guru Nanak Gurudwara in Smethwick probably have one regularly, therefore eliminating the need for other Gurudwareh to hold them. Many places do not know how to make pataseh and end up buying them from shops. Is that not wrong??

2. With regards to Baba Bishkarma, i've never heard of him in any ramgharia circles.

3. I guess they have halls as a source of revenue. Different Ramgharia Boards will have different regulations.

4. The term Ramgharia quam may exist more in your area, all the Ramgharia publications i have read definately suggest they are part of the Sikh Quam, with their misl originally headed By Jassa Singh Ramgharia.

5. Of course they do gatka, i was recently chatting to a Singh from Amritsar's Akal Akhara and he was saying theirs plenty of Ramgharias practicing Gatka.

6. Where does it say that you must wear bana and a dumalla all the time, research into sikh history and you will see that most Sikhs had normal lives to live, when they were called up to fight they dropped their livelyhoods and became like Nihang Singhs. Nihangs Singhs left their worldly lives to live their lives serving Guru Ji and the Panth.

7. Not all Ramgharia's wear starched paghs, i think starching of pagha started in kenya, to be honest i don't know why.

8. Again where do you get these assumptions from, what makes you believe that they believe more in sants than any other group of people??

9. Is it just Ramgharia women who don't wear keskiya?? Go to punjab and have a look at how many Sikh women wear keskiya, again this is down to ones maryada, follow what your Panj Piare told you to.

10. How are just Ramgharia's allergic to the word Khalistan?? Go to Punjab, they seem to be afraid of the word.

I hope this helps clear up some of your questions, however dont segregate 'ramgharia's' because ypu don't know much about them.

As far as i know, they didnt just set up a Gurudwara for people of a certain caste as i hope your aware Sikhs shouldnt believe in caste, don't be afraid to go to a ramgharia gurudwara, im sure they won't interrogate you. Also ask them some questions with regards to their history and share it on here, it would be interesting to know.

Anyway if i've made any mistakes then feel free to correct me :lol: @

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

• 2 weeks later...
WJKK

WJKF

Gurfateh ?

Okay 1st of all,why does every militant person always asume that all Ramgharias act the same...that is being castist on its own. I am from a Ramgharia family but dont believe in caste at all. We dont go Ramgarhia gurudwara, we go Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha, and befor any of you militant singhs jump up ..no it isn't a Ramgharia gurudwara.

1.Ramgharia Gurudwaras do hold amrit sanchars..imfact the fist Amirt Sanchar in the UK was Held at Ramgharia Gurudwara in Birmingham.

2.No ramghria i have evr me has eer said they worship a Hindu god.ffs use your heads man.

3.they are a means of income for the gurudwara.Okay it might not be the nicest way but its a way nevertheless.

4.no one ever says ramgharia quam. EVER.

5. Actually mate, all of my cousins do gatka. At the local ramgharia gurudwara they teach gatka. a Lot of ramgharia familys have military backgrounds and are prud of their military background.

6. Just explain to me ..why do i need to wear a dhummala to be part of a sikh sangat?

7. Started Pagha started off in punjab, people used them on there thurley (fan on ther pagh.....look at my pictue of you're still confused) and ramgharia sardars found it easier in africa o starch their phaa as the had to either be up early to work on the railway or Be ready for the British army.

8. ....y do the Khalistani's belive in Bhindranwala...again where do you get your info, no one belives in sants.

9. this is getting stupid...stop putting all ramgharias in the same basket.

10...i know lots of ramgharias who are for khalistan..im not...but i know countless people who do.

at the end of the day, yes there are going to be those select few who are goin to promote caste but ffs not all people are for it.