Ramgharia Observations

Don't the Ramgarhia community have youth who don't believe in caste? If so have they lost the abilty to confront the morons who use Ramgarhia as the name of the Gurdwara?? The same question to Bhatra cretins!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't the Ramgarhia community have youth who don't believe in caste? If so have they lost the abilty to confront the morons who use Ramgarhia as the name of the Gurdwara?? The same question to Bhatra cretins!!

Yaar do you know who Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgharia was??

You just throw around his name like it is nothing...Learn your history about one of Sikhis Greatest Heros then talk.

...so your telling me its wrong to call a gurudwara:

Baba Deep Singh gurudwara or

Sant Bhindranwale Gurudwara

dont get me wrong there are a lot of gurudware called ramgharia that are aimed at caste but there are others that celebrate the legacy of Sardar Jassa singh. And boy 90% of Ramgharias dont believe in caste, i know because i am one and i dont shout it from the heavens 2 let everyone know because its all bull. neither does anyon i know...so yaar dont asume things because it offends people.

You just throw around his name like it is nothing...Learn your history about one of Sikhis Greatest Heros then talk.

dont get me wrong there are a lot of gurudware called ramgharia that are aimed at caste but there are others that celebrate the legacy of Sardar Jassa singh. And boy 90% of Ramgharias dont believe in caste, i know because i am one and i dont shout it from the heavens 2 let everyone know because its all bull. neither does anyon i know...so yaar dont asume things because it offends people.

Mr Dholi, i know very well my history, but justify using Ramgharia in the name of a Gurdwara?

BTW - I've never heard of a Sant Bhindranwale Gurudwara before.

Mr Dholi, i know very well my history, but justify using Ramgharia in the name of a Gurdwara?

Using a name of of a sardar who has faught for sikhi is no bad thing. It doesn't realy bother me beacuse a gurudwara is a gurudwara...aslong as i can find peace it fine oh and heres a pic of one of the bhindranwale gurudware

post-7342-1167094563.jpg

post-7342-1167094473.jpg

Using a name of of a sardar who has faught for sikhi is no bad thing. It doesn't realy bother me beacuse a gurudwara is a gurudwara...aslong as i can find peace it fine oh and heres a pic of one of the bhindranwale gurudware

post-7342-1167094563.jpg

OK! - You have said yourself some people within the Ramgharia community class themselves as a caste, don't you think people who are educated should deliver the message that Sikhi is casteless?

post-7342-1167094563.jpg

OK! - You have said yourself some people within the Ramgharia community class themselves as a caste, don't you think people who are educated should deliver the message that Sikhi is casteless?

Of cousre they should....and have..and have been trying..but it is in all "castes" that this is happening not just the Tarkhan caste.

theres always going to be that small minority who believe in a heiarcy system. but at the end of the day thats their problem.if they dont want to understand then fair enuf.

Of cousre they should....and have..and have been trying..but it is in all "castes" that this is happening not just the Tarkhan caste.

theres always going to be that small minority who believe in a heiarcy system. but at the end of the day thats their problem.if they dont want to understand then fair enuf.

Brother, that's where we fail - We're the next generation the Sikh leaders of tomorrow. The elders with their idiotic views won't matter, they'll be dead soon. WE need to eradicate the caste/brahmanism etc etc issues from amongst our Sikhi. Only then shall we move forward and prosper as the Panth!

Gur Fateh!

Brother, that's where we fail - We're the next generation the Sikh leaders of tomorrow. The elders with their idiotic views won't matter, they'll be dead soon. WE need to eradicate the caste/brahmanism etc etc issues from amongst our Sikhi. Only then shall we move forward and prosper as the Panth!

Gur Fateh!

I agree...but you cant force you veiws upon people...you cant force someone to stop beliveing in caste..they need to do that themselves.

In this discussion the idea of keski has no place, because it is not neccessary for women to wear a keski, my opinion on the matter is that women shouldnt wear a keski, because they look like men! So the issue of askin why ramgharia women dont wear a keski is irrelevent because 90% of sikh women dont wear one!