Wadhbag Dera Beadbi Stopped

AK47 JATHA LION

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh,

brothers and sisters, First of all i want to thank every1 that attended, many thanks. Below is the EXCLUSIVE STORY of the WADBHAG SINGH DERA BEADBI.

I want to Extend my many thanx to all that that attended.

all that made time to come,

all that stood in the cold for 6 hours,

all that stood in the continuous rain for 6 hours,

all that never lost faith or heart even when it seemed like we would not win shivering on the road sitting on the pavement outside wadhbag singh dera doing naam jap in hope.

To these people i send my many many thanx, because they picked up the courage to come and stop this beadbi.

the beadbi

As u may know at the wadhbag sing dera on greenford road southall, there was 2 maharaj ji saroops. 1 beind downstairs near a idol of a hindu god. 1 being upstairs in the most appauling conditions in a room with makeup and other junk.

Idol worshiping is not a sikh custom, guru ji told sikhs not to participate in such rituals. so when a statue is placed in the gurus house this is seen as great disrespect.

If people want to pray to statues, then by all means do it at their own free will, but dont u dare do it with the sikh guru ji in the same complex. THIS IS BEADBI, and it will not be tollerated.

action

SIkhs when to the wadbhag dera and successfully managed to take 2 maharaj ji saroops as they had set out to do. went at 12 midday and it took 6 hours because of the wadbhag arrogance and stupidity. Police was called by the wadbhag singh dera people thinking they would get away with the trechary, but we prevailed and won.

On the saturday before, a emergency meeting was called to discuss the issue,

An agreement was reached that the wadbhag singh dera was doing beadbi and had to be confonted,

midday on sunday sangat made preperations and headed for wadbhag,

On arrival, the wadbhag dera people fled like sheep and ran into the complex barricading the door shut,

They called police , there was a large police presence,

Armed with a hukamnama, the sikhs went in and laid down the demands,

the wadbah ownder (an old dissillusioned bibi) rejected the demands,

meanwhile sangat outside waited in cold and rain refusing to leave without maharaj ji, (below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSGdfTrVlSs

meanwhile more sangat arrived outside to support (below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0on_LKr5E

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KWwQBHiOzBg

loud shouts of jaikare were heard from far and near,

more sangat support was rallied from across southall to attend , (watch below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uZv3g7-OhyM

an ultimatum and a 20 minute deadline for the disillusioned bibi was given or else force was promised,

wadbag dera accepted defeat and after a total of 6 hours both maharaj ji saroops were taken from them.

victory was ours.

Beadbi will not be tollerated and will be stopped.

watch the the speeches given after the success

gurcharan singh speech(below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t5jZgiiK2SA

manmohan singh Khalsa speech (below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GfKt3jWHARQ

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

bole so nihal sat sri akaal

Thank you veer ji for posting that up. cleared up everyting to the sanghat n i hope by watchin these speeches n da dedication sikhs hav towards mahraj, that hopefully 1 dai all of us sikhs get togeather n stop beadbi in the near future.. .thank you to all the sangat who turnd up with short notice and stayd with us in the rain doin simran.... i hope this statement has made awarness to every sikh out their its ur duty if ur a sikh to stop beadbi of all means! n i erge all ma feloow sikhs out there to com join us wen beadbi lyk this happends n show our enmey that sikhs are neva goin to fall we always goin to com bk and retalleate!! BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SONNNNNNNNNNIHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SASSSSSIRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

WAHEGURUUUUUU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURUUUU JI KI FATEHHH!!!

SIKHS ALWAYS WIN THE BATTLE WHEN OUR GURU HAS KIRPA ON US!

Thank you veer ji for posting that up. cleared up everyting to the sanghat n i hope by watchin these speeches n da dedication sikhs hav towards mahraj, that hopefully 1 dai all of us sikhs get togeather n stop beadbi in the near future.. .thank you to all the sangat who turnd up with short notice and stayd with us in the rain doin simran.... i hope this statement has made awarness to every sikh out their its ur duty if ur a sikh to stop beadbi of all means! n i erge all ma feloow sikhs out there to com join us wen beadbi lyk this happends n show our enmey that sikhs are neva goin to fall we always goin to com bk and retalleate!! BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SONNNNNNNNNNIHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yes it gr8 tht the beabdi was stopped, but i wud lyk 2 make 1 comment

bhaji, sikhs have no enmity with any1 (nirvair)

dnt h8 the sangat of the gurdwara of the wadbhag singh dera

jus feel pity 4 them.they dnt know any beta

maharaj is all forgiving

we have all been blessed by maharaj-thats the reason we are all talkin abt maharaj now. dnt tink 4 a moment that we r able to talk abt maharaj due to our own intelligence

maharaj is all forgiving

we have all been blessed by maharaj-thats the reason we are all talkin abt maharaj now. dnt tink 4 a moment that we r able to talk abt maharaj due to our own intelligence

thank you bhenji. what you said is 100% d_oh.gif

maharaj is all forgiving

Bhenji, I see so much ego and hatred on this forum that it looks like Maya has enticed Sikhs aswell. I dont think SIkhs actually believe that Guru Granth Sahib is a higher being who gives us guidence. instead Guruji needs rescueing and Bandi chor. If we are doing seva then we are a slave not the master.

All we are doing is using foul language, talking vulgar about women, curing other religions, and blowing our own trumpets. This is bipran ki reet, dont expect Guruji's blessings.

I don't consider it success fully. It would have been true success if this lady had understood the true message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib which is Ek Oankar... I don't think anyone of you tried hard on this?

Sri Guru Granth Sahib should not be put under category of being or attached to someone. It has divine message so spread it like a fire of jungle and let the damage of unspirituality begin...

Quote: We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual

beings having a human experience.

Guest Dancing Warrior

I fail to see what this accomplished , would it not have been better to spend time at the place and help correct the problems and advise the people running the place on what ,why and how things are done? That dera is located in a mainly council estate where a lot of Afghani Sikhs and Asylum seekers live, it was frequented often by them I am sure if you guys really and truly had wanted to you could have made a real success of the place by inputting your valuable experience. I am certain if you had posted for people to come and help they would have.

You clowns must get tired of slapping your own backs! Why don’t you go to Singh Sabha and try to remove the Maharajs’ Saroop from there? They are known for all the ills that plaque our panth, why not go there? I’ll tell you why because you’ll get a slap that’s why!

Just because you get some guy to dress up like Bindrawala and another one to dress up like a Nihang doesn’t mean they are the same deal create your own characters!

I fail to see what this accomplished , would it not have been better to spend time at the place and help correct the problems and advise the people running the place on what ,why and how things are done? That dera is located in a mainly council estate where a lot of Afghani Sikhs and Asylum seekers live, it was frequented often by them I am sure if you guys really and truly had wanted to you could have made a real success of the place by inputting your valuable experience. I am certain if you had posted for people to come and help they would have.

You clowns must get tired of slapping your own backs! Why don’t you go to Singh Sabha and try to remove the Maharajs’ Saroop from there? They are known for all the ills that plaque our panth, why not go there? I’ll tell you why because you’ll get a slap that’s why!

Just because you get some guy to dress up like Bindrawala and another one to dress up like a Nihang doesn’t mean they are the same deal create your own characters!

bhaji, it has been successful to a certain extent.the beadbi of maharaj has been stopped

n pls dnt put dwn ppl hu wear guruji's uniform.

n pls dnt insult ppl!!!!

who r we 2 judge others

Guest raajkaregakhalsa

Baba Wadbhag Singh Ji was a great saint the sakhi goes like this

Baba Wadbhag Singh was the first dhirmalia to be amritdhari he was married to bibi bhani after fighting a few wars against the mughals the practice of black magic spread rapidly to find a solution he went to the moutains (una himachal pradesh) he was told a demon called Nar Singh had his precense here and nobody would go anywhere near that place

So Baba Wadbhag Singh did his asan and drew a line around him and started doing bhagti suddenly Nar Singh appeared and started to scare him he made it storm and tried everything but gave up then he came to Baba Wadbhag Singh and said i am your slave as a punishment he was locked in a pinjra (cage) he cried and cried saying i will stop frightening people let me out Baba Ji said on one condition you will not scare anyone but do Bhalla (betterment) he agreed

Nearby there was Dholi Dhar (where water came down from the mountains) Baba Ji said thats your takana from now on who ever bathes in there you will do bhalla by taking evil spirites out

At the age of 52 Baba Ji said im going somewhere to save someone i will come back

after a couple of days he returned but saw his cremation taking place a goat herder saw him and got frightened

Baba Ji said whos that getting cremated in a distance

he said you are baba ji

who allowed this

your mother was saying u wont come back and your body is rotting but the sewaks insisted finally she got her way

Baba Ji said she is a murderer i will never see her again

what about bibi bhani

Baba ji she committed sati into your funeral pyre

Baba Ji said because of this i have to remain here and do udaar of bhoots and prets and at this place sewaks will gather here on hola

This is how the dera of baba wadbhag singh came into existence