• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if he is a nihung then he is a sukha addict

we all know baba santa singh is government bought

darshan of badals puppy

he loves tria charitars...

What a great role model LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifwacko.gif

You have an opinion, which i respect. But I disagree with u.

Sukha Singh has been of inspiration to many to start keeping kesh and following Guru G's path. I think its good that YOM has been someone from a different background. His story is inspirational. I love meeting him when i get the chance to do so. Tell me brother, have you met him?

Just ignore him, all they do is criticize others, thats what they do.

He'll say he stands for the truth this and that.... but everyone can judge for themselves what the missionaries really are, especially international akali and his buddy khalsa fauji.

Their just bitter that their whole crew in toronto right now is excommunicated.

who excummuncated? Vedenti... He is excummunicated... he is not jathedar of akal takht... he is a pakandi and a pujaree

i want to be excommunicated out of your panth which is taksal which full of bhraman reets and it is filled up with bhakand...

who cares what vedenti does... vedenti is nothing... simple he is a waste.. he is a RSS thug and has ties with them.... supporter of gurbalas pathshahi 6, dasam granth advocate etc...

I dont care what sukha singh does but too make someone like that youth of month ?... what inspiration will he give? read tria chariters? what is your answer to this sher khalsa? tell little kids to read this or bibian? if your a man which you claim to not be excommunicated then lets go on Sikh Philosphy forum and do aarth of charitars? you down?

Sukha Singhs da man!

International Bakali...get real !!

its sad that you make fun of such pavitar name as akaali

darshan of badals puppy

You have an opinion, which i respect. But I disagree with u.

Sukha Singh has been of inspiration to many to start keeping kesh and following Guru G's path. I think its good that YOM has been someone from a different background. His story is inspirational. I love meeting him when i get the chance to do so. Tell me brother, have you met him?

Just ignore him, all they do is criticize others, thats what they do.

He'll say he stands for the truth this and that.... but everyone can judge for themselves what the missionaries really are, especially international akali and his buddy khalsa fauji.

Their just bitter that their whole crew in toronto right now is excommunicated.

who excummuncated? Vedenti... He is excummunicated... he is not jathedar of akal takht... he is a pakandi and a pujaree

i want to be excommunicated out of your panth which is taksal which full of bhraman reets and it is filled up with bhakand...

who cares what vedenti does... vedenti is nothing... simple he is a waste.. he is a RSS thug and has ties with them.... supporter of gurbalas pathshahi 6, dasam granth advocate etc...

I dont care what sukha singh does but too make someone like that youth of month ?... what inspiration will he give? read tria chariters? what is your answer to this sher khalsa? tell little kids to read this or bibian? if your a man which you claim to not be excommunicated then lets go on Sikh Philosphy forum and do aarth of charitars? you down?

Sukha Singhs da man!

International Bakali...get real !!

its sad that you make fun of such pavitar name as akaali

This thread was about Sukha Singh being youth of the month, not on tria chritar, Santa Singh, Sukha, or Badal.

How do you get of saying that Sukha singh is a Sukha addict? Many Nihungs do not take Sukha - Baba Nihal Singh being one of notable name.

Their is a common theme with you in every thread. You use every opportunity to go around and bash others, without thinking.

As for the Taksal you are always bashing, the same Taksal that stood up to a whole governments army, and gave countless kurbani for thechardi kala of the panth all your points against taksal are refutable. I previously gave an example of how the list you made is flawed and you misinterpret what is written in Gurbani Paath Darshan. I wrote about the maryada of sohila sahib in a previous post and how it came out. If you don't want to accept it thats fine, but the problem is you go out and shamelessly attack Taksal, you will pay for this when you are forced to answer for yourself to Dharm Rai (oh wait, do you even believe in dharm rai? - since you cant see them or feel them or scientifically prove them).

Now lastly, you are so ensecure that you feel the only way to justify your views on Sikhi is to go and put down others. If you are really secure in your beliefs you would be able to stand firm in your beliefs and not worry about what others do and not go out and bash others.

Before you go and start trying to 'punk' panthic jathebandis look towards yourself. Whether you like it or not all your best buddies are excommunicated for the PANTH right now. You can make whatever excuse you want to justify it - BOTTOM LINE YOU BUDDIES ARE ALL OUT OF THE PANTH and since you still communicate and deal with them i consider you at the same status as them. Isn't it funny that your bapu ghagga said that Akal Takht doesnt have the guts to excommunicate him and now hes out.

And further, your prof sahib who runs an academy, the one who goes on the radio full of hate straight punking others. I heard he is known to make the best chicken around, and this great Sikh leader/prof of yours, hes so great that he couldn't even get his children to walk on this path, instead he has them out partying late at night. I DONT WANT TO GET INTO STUFF THATS HIDDEN UNDER "YOUR PARDAH", thats not my point. My point is before you try and go rescue the panth, look at your buddies and the people you associate with and your views. and see where it has gotten you and your crew.

if you havent figured it out, i'll tell you. ITS GOTTEN YOU NO WHERE. your just full of hate and eerkha, so are your buddies. your buddies are excommunicated. you guys dont have any spirituality coming out of you. your ideology gives rise to ppl like ghagga who say guru nanak ate halal meat out of fear. it gives rise to people like you who are afraid of other singhs, when Singhs who walk the spiritual path eradicate their fear.

Man, WAKE UP ! ... i dont like having these type of discussions, but you just insist on them. CHECK YOUR SELF !

bakali u seriously need a life man

u asking ppl to go on sikh philosophy to do arth cos u have ur pagal khanaa over there jarnail aryshi(from malaysia)

we r happpy here...dun wanna meet pagals...hahhaa.....

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

I fort i was dumb, u guys bloody take the truck full of biscuits,

WHY ARE ARGUING OVER HIM, DYA WANNA MARRY HIM, OR U JEALOUS OF HIM.

Seriously Im on a list to get a life, buh i guess u guys can go before me cus u need one more than me!

Shesssshh

vjk vjkf .... ppl its funni how u even discusin sum1 youth of the month is that even sikhi? das jus debeatin in that tym y dnt u do sum simran naam jaap? do sum bani im jus posting this becaz no1 els seems to reliease wat a stupid topic this is .. ppl shud think b4 they make such topis their are bigger thigns out their that may need to b resloved but not talkin bou sum chardi kalah singh whos youth on the month n say if hes good or bad or wat do u tink leve that to waheguru who are we to judge?

vjk vjkf bhul chuk maaf karo

naam jaapo!!!

Some of you guys are so immature.. and frankly its annoying now..

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ...

IF YOU DNT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY.. DONT SAY IT AT ALL..

nobody wants to read negative comments.

Instead of bashing someone why dont you look at yourself and see what you could make better about yourself instead of hating on someone.. on a forum...

GROW UP.....

Im so ticked off at reading negative posts all the time.. and espeically ones that just here to make fun of other people...

bull chaak maauf karnee..

darshan of badals puppy

What The .......... :lol: @

Okay, Paaji I am asking you this politely. If Sukha Singh is a Nihang Sikh which you claim to say he is, does that automatically mean that he drinks "Sukha"? How narrowminded is that? You tell me. I can't believe we are actually talking about a YOUTH OF THE MONTH ohmy.gif How more pathetic can this website get? The guy came back into Sikhi, and is encouraging people to come back into Sikhi, and you say that he drinks "Sukha", even if he did (not saying that he does), does it matter? Let him deal with him, he's know what's wrong and right, he made a decision to come back to Sikhi.

And the other thing, are you really a supporter of Ghagga? Damn, I thought you were a Chardi Kalaa Singh from your posts. Are what these people saying true, that you are? Or is this just proper bashing going on. rolleyes.gif