The Sikh awareness effect

>Bikramjit Singh<

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I know many of you will think, not another Sikhawareness thread after the one about Lallesvari has just been locked. Well I thought it was important to give a link to this post on Sikhawareness as it highlights the reason why we Sikhs have to be on our guard all the time against Nang propaganda.

It is pretty sad that someone who tried to use that site to further his knowledge of Sikhi has now been so disillusioned. I suppose this has been the experience for most people who went to that site with good intentions and a willingness to learn more about Sikhi but who became disillusioned with the free rein given to Nangs and their propaganda. This post is a wake up call for Truth Singh and N30 Singh. Although the poster doesn't name the people who BS on the forum, it's pretty obvious who he means.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...p?p=23819#23819

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

oh get over it bikkie for god's sake.. you just need one little excuse to bash sites (may be for personal reasons).here is something on the same very post:

www.sikhawareness.com is a spectacular site, and a spectacular idea and concept. I can't give enough congratulations to truthsingh, Zorawar Singh, N30 and the rest who put so much effort into this site. Waheguru! you've done a marvellous job.

Now to my point... certain people on this site, who must remain nameless before we start getting into a shouting match, they have this power over people, even on the internet. The power to make people believe what they say. Some of it is perfectly good knowledge. Some of it is pure .

This shows we sikhawareness mod's/team's are not to blamed for his leave or effect...

you said:

This post is a wake up call for Truth Singh and N30 Singh

Thanks but no thanks.. we are awakened enuf...specially awakened for recnognizing those hate mongers...

your attempt is rather sinister than raising awareness on sikhsangat.com....

you really have some personal issues man....

Gurfate

h

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

N30 Singh

Your reply to JSB has got to be one of the most insensitive and self righteous posts that I have ever read

It shows atleast you have learn something from the site... main thing is atam updesh...you are not going empty handed...

For us(team) if our site helps one person to get closer to vahegurooo.. our aim is fullfilled...

Did you actually read the post ??

So, if one Sikh is confirmed in his faith that's a success, how about the dozens how leave the site with a head full of doubts such as JSB ??.

Rather than self congratulations you and truth singh need to reflect why your 'spectacular' site is leading to such outcomes.

Thanks but no thanks.. we are awakened enuf...specially awakened for recnognizing those hate mongers...

You would do well to watch your mouth. You have already been getting away with calling people rascist smurfs and hate mongers. It might work on your site where Nangs rule the roost but it won't work here.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

If any of the Bhajis and Bhainjis here want to take a few minutes and email Jsb Bhaji a few words of support his email address is.

[Admin cut: Publishing the private details of a forum user is against sangat rules. Please respect other users privacy.]

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Looks like Sikhawareness has hit a new low even by it's standards

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.ppa?t=2900

Lallesvari posts a spoof Gurbani verse and it hasn't even been picked up by the mods. Perhaps N30 Bhaji should be taking more time doing the moderating rather than defending his site here.

GurFateh

Bikramjit