Singhnee With A Tattoo (idiot)

Guest Mili

Guest s133k_s1kh

Jassa bai you are saying tattoos won't affect one's SIKHI.

tell me if using cosmetics, wearing jewellry, doing all kinds of <admin-profanity filter activated> to the beard and mucha, bleaching, waxing, shaving ..etc affect one's SIKHI ??

Comparing an injection mark with a tattoo puncture is a bit immature on your part veer. are you defending tattoos becuase you have one??

Tusi ta tattoo di edda di justification de rahe ho jo meri samaj to ta bahar aa. tusi kahi jaane ho tattoo depicts the soldier side of a sikh :lol: . are their any specific tattoos tht help in revealing the soldier part of a SIKH ??

Veera the things you say here are read by many kids and these comments have some effect on their understanding about SIKHI. Tomm. a kid after reading all this goes to his/her parents and puts forward his/her desire to get a khanda/ikonkar tattoo. who do you think would be responsible for that?? Our actions should be such tht thy have a positive effect on the youngsters.

Kuch puthe sidda mein keh ta howe ta maaf kareo

offcourse the anything related to fight would give u beer rass .... no matter they are shasters pictures .... pictures of worrior .... tattos of swords on your arms .... any thing related to stuff like that would give u beer rass ....

more over i agree it doesnt look nice socialy .... but relegiously no one can why are they not allowed ....

a question again WHY TATTOS ARE NOT ALLOWED ACCORDING TO SIKHISM ????

dont reply social or healt reasons .... if any one have relegious answer .... give it ....

Guest s133k_s1kh

rolleyes.gif I personally give up on you man. do whatever you feel like doing but don't send a wrong msg to the kids here.

i am going to get a KHANDA EARRING.. it'll help me fight :lol: .

Jassa bai you are saying tattoos won't affect one's SIKHI.

tell me if using cosmetics, wearing jewellry, doing all kinds of <admin-profanity filter activated> to the beard and mucha, bleaching, waxing, shaving ..etc affect one's SIKHI ??

Comparing an injection mark with a tattoo puncture is a bit immature on your part veer. are you defending tattoos becuase you have one??

Tusi ta tattoo di edda di justification de rahe ho jo meri samaj to ta bahar aa. tusi kahi jaane ho tattoo depicts the soldier side of a sikh :lol: . are their any specific tattoos tht help in revealing the soldier part of a SIKH ??

Veera the things you say here are read by many kids and these comments have some effect on their understanding about SIKHI. Tomm. a kid after reading all this goes to his/her parents and puts forward his/her desire to get a khanda/ikonkar tattoo. who do you think would be responsible for that?? Our actions should be such tht thy have a positive effect on the youngsters.

Kuch puthe sidda mein keh ta howe ta maaf kareo

bhajji maffi ..... i m going off topic ... but eh kattar ta he aa jinhe saddi peedi kharab karti .... khalsa panth nu hau banna ke pesh karde aa ... eh nahi allowed oh nahi allowed .... keyon nahi allowed no valid reason .... sadde wadde karde ayyea aa jo sikhich sadde toon pakke see .... ohna nu problem nahi .... sanu haigi .... neyane taan dekh ke he darr jande .... assi taan follow he nahi kar sakde .... jai ahhi hall reha .... rab he bachaye ...

i m not defending tatto because i have one .... bhajji i m just saying these things have nothing to do with spirtuality ....

tampering with hairs is always wrong ....

chand on right forehead is symbol of worrior .... u can see many gurusikhs from nihang singh got chand tatto on right side of fore head ....

jai kissi neyane ne tatto bannwana .... he is crazy for tatto .... no matter sikh does not stop u from tattos .... but still that neayana will first leave sikhism ... then go for tatto ... is this positive affect ... ????

Those who want to get a tatoo ask yourself this, why do you wamt to do it?

Is it to show off?, to be proud of something? to show ego?

You want to show the world your wealth through it? greed?

To attract the opposite sex? Lust?

I like n agree with this one,

it not like a tattoo enhances the image, for those of us who wair makeup or cut our hair cos we look weird without and we just feel better about ourselves....lol, so what other reason is there, gotta be one of the reasons above definitly........

What's people's opinion on people who have had tattoos done before they got into Sikhi?

too late, you cant do anything, dont worry about it.

and to JASSA, listen...or read

people have answered your questions 10 times over, and u still dont get it!

INJECTIONS SAVE LIVES

TATTOOS DONT

ok? good.