Auditions For Big Brother

khalsaforce

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ LOLLLLLLLLL hahahaha my god after having chemistry lessons with u i can just imagine lollll

i agree with lowest of the low singhni, where/how are they gna do amritvela if they were amritdhari...

LOL they could convert them all with the power of love, lol i just thought if i was in the house then the whole nation would know how i wash my special *ahem* clothes ohmy.gif :lol:

Guys,

it may seem like a good idea but this is a REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA.

Please discourage all Sikhs to go on this show, it is the worst show on earth, it normally degenerates into backstabbing and filth. That is all the show producers are interested in - scandal and filth, and the more the better.

Young wannabes who are willing to expose their flesh at a drop of a hat are attracted to this show and the conversations that the <banned word filter activated> contestants have go down to the lowest demoninator - it is all about KAAM.

People frolick in the swimming pool, people bed hop, swearing and copious driking sessions with arguements that evenetibly ensue, so PLEASE do not encourage any one on this.

Infact I urge you all to write to this fool from BB and give him a piece of your mind, I know I am going to. And let us pray that a Sikh does no turn up on the new BB show next year.

Do you remember a couple of years back they had a sikh girl on it called Narinder Kaur, what a total disgrace that was.

First day she sits in a corner with a chunni on her head and hands together doing "paath." For the rest of the time she was in, she drank alcohol, swore with the best of them, simulated s**, hopped into bed with the gay guy.

This is a freak show, and it will do untold damage to us.

yeh i agree no sikh should be on it.. a sikh cant be in this sort of an enviroment with women goin half naked in bikini's mean running around naked and all these crap games like spin the bottle n truth or dare! <--- KAAM!

even if a "sikh" goes in there he would probably be one of those sikhs who drinks n stuff doesnt know anything about sikhs but still the media will see him as a sikh and so will the nation.

^^ heres the narinder girl hes talking about btw

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/contestants/narinder.htm

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

i can understand that we need to raise awareness about sikhs, but i think using Big Brother to do it is a really bad idea. the housemates in there have to do all sorts of crazy, useless and manmat things. personally i'd be embarassed if a sikh was on that programme.

the auditions that the housemates do involve them making a video of them dancing about and stuff (basically making a fool of themselves).

and what about amritvela? that would go right out the window in there. they sleep late, get up late, and half the time they sleep together.

and um...if we're going on the show to say that smoking and drinking is stupid, they definately won't let us on it.

the things which are integral to sikhi like nitnem/bhagti don't tie in with shows like Big Brother. i agree that we need to get on TV more in order to raise awareness, but please not Big Brother. there are hundreds of other options!

*someone listen to me no.gif *

~l~

I COMPLETELY agree with u..

i can understand that we need to raise awareness about sikhs, but i think using Big Brother to do it is a really bad idea. the housemates in there have to do all sorts of crazy, useless and manmat things. personally i'd be embarassed if a sikh was on that programme.

the auditions that the housemates do involve them making a video of them dancing about and stuff (basically making a fool of themselves).

and what about amritvela? that would go right out the window in there. they sleep late, get up late, and half the time they sleep together.

and um...if we're going on the show to say that smoking and drinking is stupid, they definately won't let us on it.

the things which are integral to sikhi like nitnem/bhagti don't tie in with shows like Big Brother. i agree that we need to get on TV more in order to raise awareness, but please not Big Brother. there are hundreds of other options!

*someone listen to me no.gif *

~l~

ya people, listen to her

lol i'll volunteer and go. set everyone straight.

jutti naal, tongue.gif partia kardey aa udhi raat tak nonono.gif

cigratta mai chuk key khu vich sutu. tey sharaab dol du toilet vich. saria dey kaprey saar key, saria nu kurta pajam dey du. they daang leh key kharu bhuey tey, bhajey baar koi, latta tor du. lol

and and i forgot bandey ik kamrey vich, tey buria dujey kamrey vich.

tey savarey punj vajey ghanti maar key uthau saria nu.

man i would get kicked out soooo fast. i wouldnt even have time to put my pajama on :lol: