Freshieeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Guest s133k_s1kh

Nah man i think we always try to pick out the bad points in people. Why cant we just see the good points. I wouldnt mind if this was in a different forum i.e. comedians forum coz those guys need this sort of inmformation to keep them ticking over. In sikhi we should try and encourage people to be attracted to sikhi, slagging them off ...personally i cant see it working. Its a milder form of bullying as far as i am concerned. (unless you knew them personally)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly we are upto? making fun of newly sikh immigrants to western world. hmm i see.. Heck it sure is fun ehh?? Do you hear punjabi youth of punjab making fun of your tutti futti punjabi and countless other non-punjabi lifestyle of yours?

ppl who makes fun of each other (whether its for fun or not) need to grow up and go out in reality world.. We all got to treat each other other as our own brother and sister..

Erm yh they laugh at our english accent and they find it funny that we speak english so fast and they call us foreigners (outsiders) but it doesnt bother us because everyone knows our lifestyle is > their lifestyle :D .

I went to Southall gurdwara and i saw a guy there who did not look fresh at all so i chatted to him in english saying is this the biggest gurdwara in the uk lolz and he replied in punjabi, i was like OMG he looked like a boy born and raised here but he spoke TOTALLY fresh i was stunned then i said in broken punjabi, ' eh sabh tho vadha gurdwara england vich,' :D and he was like yes and he told me to sit next to him and lol we were quiet i was abit taken back LOL.gif , then i slithered away LOL.gif . But saying that im a freshy at heart since i listen to corny freshy songs on *ahem* youtube, erm i think i listn to tooooo many freshy songs.

Erm yh they laugh at our english accent and they find it funny that we speak english so fast and they call us foreigners (outsiders) but it doesnt bother us because everyone knows our lifestyle is > their lifestyle :D

How your lifestyle is better? Just because we drive in luxury cars, study in good school and lives in mansion type homes ? It's very stupid quote to say that our lifestyle if better than the one who lives in third world... We can live in house made of gold.. guru jee ain't gonna care.. No matter how rich in materialistic world we are.. no matter if one of our dollar weighs 45rs of theirs.. it ain't gonna make any difference to dharam raj.. Only richness inside (y)our heart makes the difference.

It seems most of you have no clue about punjab, its rich culture and heritage.. Yest they do have lots of problems but making fun of it ain't gonna solve em.. Don't compare punjab with todays sick punjabi songs... They do not represent real punjab.. The only thing they represent is the abcd or cbcd or ebcd living in states, uk and canada.. My roots are in Punjab and im proud of it even though i wasn't born in that state..

most of the replies are very immature..

I agree with whoever said this thread was a mild form of bullying...its not nice to judge people...especially those who are trying to adjust to new life, new language, new lifestyle....to be honest how would most of us react if we had to leave home and go to somewhere like spain where we had no clue how to speak there language apart from the little we had learnt in school.

Also Akhoza yeah its not right to judge people on the way they look...this reminds me of something which happened to me when i was 17...salesman knocks on our house door...me opens door...salesman says do you speak english?... I had the right mind of sayin 'me knows no englissssssssssss *slam door* but i was erm nice. Some people are shallow no need for us to be like that.

Erm yh they laugh at our english accent and they find it funny that we speak english so fast and they call us foreigners (outsiders) but it doesnt bother us because everyone knows our lifestyle is > their lifestyle :D .

stop this #1 attitude. If you think that your lifestyle is better then you should go thank your parents who were probably at the same stage (15-20 years ago) as the people you are making fun of.

Erm yh they laugh at our english accent and they find it funny that we speak english so fast and they call us foreigners (outsiders) but it doesnt bother us because everyone knows our lifestyle is > their lifestyle :D

How your lifestyle is better? Just because we drive in luxury cars, study in good school and lives in mansion type homes ? It's very stupid quote to say that our lifestyle if better than the one who lives in third world... We can live in house made of gold.. guru jee ain't gonna care.. No matter how rich in materialistic world we are.. no matter if one of our dollar weighs 45rs of theirs.. it ain't gonna make any difference to dharam raj.. Only richness inside (y)our heart makes the difference.

It seems most of you have no clue about punjab, its rich culture and heritage.. Yest they do have lots of problems but making fun of it ain't gonna solve em.. Don't compare punjab with todays sick punjabi songs... They do not represent real punjab.. The only thing they represent is the abcd or cbcd or ebcd living in states, uk and canada.. My roots are in Punjab and im proud of it even though i wasn't born in that state..

most of the replies are very immature..

If punjab is so great then why dont you go back and live there eh??

Why do freshies flock here like birds and are desperate for British citizenship??