Ekta? Lies!

Guest ekta? lies!

Guest ekta? lies!

i recently attended a smaagam at coventry. from this i have realised how far the panth is from ekta. everyone talks to each others faces about ekta, but in our own jathas we dont care. people are being made to feel as if their amrit is not valid if they have not got naam drirh! they are being banned from entering amrit vela. they get told by youth that they should go pesh, and even the elders say the same. i think this is totally wrong how a people can make people feel as if their amrit is wrong. and to be apart of amrit vela sangat they should need to go pesh! they are being made to doubt that their amrit is valid due to the youth bombarding them with their views. i saw why raag mala is not bani books being sold. can i ask what is being achieved by selling books such as these? do parchar of your Gurus, of shaheeds, but no, lets try brain washing all the youth into believing the jathas view is the only right way. i think this is totally unfair how we do farak between amrit daris and tell them they are not allowed to enter amrit vela. All people have just the same right to jaap naam with other Gursikhs if they have given their head to the Guru. Pooran ji in amritsar does not ban people from amrit vela. Gurmukhs such as bhai jeevan singh ji, bhai rama singh ji never discriminated between Gursikhs. so why are we?

how is ekta or khalsa raaj ever going to be possible if we keep doing this??

infront of each other we give it the 'we care about ekta' but in reality, we only care of our own jathas.

i apologise to those Gursikhs that do not do farak in the jatha, as there are some very chardi kalla people. this is aimed at those who do do farak.

I do not think any of your points are valid at all. Firstly, Ekta is not about everyone having the same beliefs. Ekta is about tolerance of others' beliefs and co-existing together peacefully. Judging by your post, rather than voicing your concerns to the "elders" and the "youth" but instead posting anonymously on an internet chat board, this "Ekta" does not appear to be your aim.

The subject of Naam Abhiyaas at Amritvela has been discussed so many times. If someone doesn't know the method for Japping Naam, then they should present themselves at an Amrit Sanchar where it is taught so they can be given the technique by the Panj. This is nothing to do with "validity" of their Amrit - there are many examples where those who have no clue about how to Jap Naam with their Swas, or believe they know by imitating others, have disrupted Amritvela Abhiyas sessions as they are unable to follow it properly, often ending up hyperventilating to disturbing other people's concentration. Naam and it's Jugti can ONLY be given by the Guru. The Amritvela in question is purely Naam Abhiyaas based whilst those such as the Amritsar Abhiyaas organised by Pooranji is more focussed on Bani with only some individuals doing Abhiyaas.

You are criticising "even the elders" but their knowledge of what Naam is, and what Simran is, will most likely far surpass what you will gather in your lifetime, so who exactly are you to question them? If someone has no spiritual first hand experience or knowledge of what Naam is or what Simran really is, who exactly are they, and how much exactly is their opinion worth against those who have immaculate Jeevans and have done decades of Bhagti?

Furthermore I do not see any issue with the distribution of Raagmala (either pro or anti) literature. Raagmala discussion has not been prohibited by the Akal Takht as that on Dasam Granth has, neither has the Akal Takht given a clear standpoint on it. Various organisations do their own Parchar of Raagmala in either direction and this has never been an issue.

You clearly appear to have issues with certain individuals and rather than attempting to cause more problems on the internet, I would strong advise you speak to them directly. It sounds as if you have some negative feeling inside you and since many others have mentioned that the recent UK Smagam was very chardikalaa with a lot of Pyaar being shown between Gursikhs, no one is forcing you to go to the Smagam and if you are upset by going, it would be best to stay at home! Apologies if I have offended you.

i recently attended a smaagam at coventry. from this i have realised how far the panth is from ekta. everyone talks to each others faces about ekta, but in our own jathas we dont care. people are being made to feel as if their amrit is not valid if they have not got naam drirh! they are being banned from entering amrit vela. they get told by youth that they should go pesh, and even the elders say the same. i think this is totally wrong how a people can make people feel as if their amrit is wrong. and to be apart of amrit vela sangat they should need to go pesh! they are being made to doubt that their amrit is valid due to the youth bombarding them with their views. i saw why raag mala is not bani books being sold. can i ask what is being achieved by selling books such as these? do parchar of your Gurus, of shaheeds, but no, lets try brain washing all the youth into believing the jathas view is the only right way. i think this is totally unfair how we do farak between amrit daris and tell them they are not allowed to enter amrit vela. All people have just the same right to jaap naam with other Gursikhs if they have given their head to the Guru. Pooran ji in amritsar does not ban people from amrit vela. Gurmukhs such as bhai jeevan singh ji, bhai rama singh ji never discriminated between Gursikhs. so why are we?

infront of each other we give it the 'we care about ekta' but in reality, we only care of our own jathas.

i apologise to those Gursikhs that do not do farak in the jatha, as there are some very chardi kalla people. this is aimed at those who do do farak.

I can't be bothered reading the entirety of this rant but I read enough of it to get the general gist of it. All I can suggest to you is try and open your mind and consider viewing the situation (with reagards to non naam dhrir not being allowed into A/V) in the following way..

Basically, simple fact is the Jatha has certain asools. Consider the western society we live in, it has certain basic rules and principles that it runs off. If you don't conform with them you get squashed...

Now the fundamental issue I see here is to do with nimrata AND whether or not you believe that the asools the Jatha follows are fundamentally BAD for Sikhi... if you disagree with the asools, well your more then welcome to have attended the POchester smagam the week before and stay clear of the evil Jatha.

But before you consider the evil jatha discriminatory mentality, consider the output, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Jee Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Anok Singh Jee Babbar, Master Niranjan Singh Jee, Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee, Giani Amolak Singh Jee, Bhai Rama Singh jee.... Consider a bit of balance within your view, could there be another reason within yourself which might explain why you see a horrible thing when looking at Jatha?

Being told you cant do something (e.g. cant go into AmritVela) is an excellent way of sorting out the babies from the smart people. This is where the nimrata comes into play, you can either act like a baby who stomps his feet "its unfair, i dont like it" Kinda reminds me of how you get monay who say the same if they are prevented from doing keertan or take it to the extreem panj di seva.. OR you can have the Gursikh mentality "damn, an obstacle, this and this and this is what I need to do to overcome it, and looking at the outcome from the above list, gives you something to aspire towards. Essentially, your ranting over asked to EARN the right to be allowed to do something, and I think that mentality is exactly why were are in Kaljug now.

Get over it, move on and do what you need to do to get where you want to go or sit at home and stomp your feet.

Not going to even go into if its wright or wrong, as that isnt the issue, if it were right then you'd have something else to rant about instead so I'd rather tackel whats wrong with you thats making you rant...

PS: Not so long ago I was kicked out of Jatha amritvela for not being amridhari. And was also prevented from doing seva on Jatha stage. I could have either been peed off or change my own manmukh thinkinking. Again fundamental issue here is YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU ARE RIGHT, sooner you let that go the better off you'll be. - put your trust in saadh sangat i.e. the above list.

I can't be bothered reading the entirety of this rant but I read enough of it to get the general gist of it. All I can suggest to you is try and open your mind and consider viewing the situation (with reagards to non naam dhrir not being allowed into A/V) in the following way..

Basically, simple fact is the Jatha has certain asools. Consider the western society we live in, it has certain basic rules and principles that it runs off. If you don't conform with them you get squashed...

Now the fundamental issue I see here is to do with nimrata AND whether or not you believe that the asools the Jatha follows are fundamentally BAD for Sikhi... if you disagree with the asools, well your more then welcome to have attended the POchester smagam the week before and stay clear of the evil Jatha.

But before you consider the evil jatha discriminatory mentality, consider the output, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Jee Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Anok Singh Jee Babbar, Master Niranjan Singh Jee, Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee, Giani Amolak Singh Jee, Bhai Rama Singh jee.... Consider a bit of balance within your view, could there be another reason within yourself which might explain why you see a horrible thing when looking at Jatha?

Being told you cant do something (e.g. cant go into AmritVela) is an excellent way of sorting out the babies from the smart people. This is where the nimrata comes into play, you can either act like a baby who stomps his feet "its unfair, i dont like it" Kinda reminds me of how you get monay who say the same if they are prevented from doing keertan or take it to the extreem panj di seva.. OR you can have the Gursikh mentality "damn, an obstacle, this and this and this is what I need to do to overcome it, and looking at the outcome from the above list, gives you something to aspire towards. Essentially, your ranting over asked to EARN the right to be allowed to do something, and I think that mentality is exactly why were are in Kaljug now.

Get over it, move on and do what you need to do to get where you want to go or sit at home and stomp your feet.

Not going to even go into if its wright or wrong, as that isnt the issue, if it were right then you'd have something else to rant about instead so I'd rather tackel whats wrong with you thats making you rant...

PS: Not so long ago I was kicked out of Jatha amritvela for not being amridhari. And was also prevented from doing seva on Jatha stage. I could have either been peed off or change my own manmukh thinkinking. Again fundamental issue here is YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU ARE RIGHT, sooner you let that go the better off you'll be. - put your trust in saadh sangat i.e. the above list.

Amrit Sanchaars organised by Akhand Keertanee Jatha are NOT the only place to obtain naam dridhta. So as much as your attempt to stir things around for your entertainment, don't make this into an ekta issue.

Ask the panj pyarey (and yes i mean ANY panj pyarey who by definition are imaculate rehitvaan individuals).

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!