NANAKSAAR 2DAY

S1ngh

Thanks Saihajleen I have learn quite a bit about NanakSaar, but what about my question

"Also I am try to understand about the Golak, theres no Golak which means no attachment to Maya, So Golden Temple as Gold inside and outside of the temple is that not Maya. Like I said try to understand the difference between the two"

Does some one know the answer,

Thanks again for teaching us about Naaksaar.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well about the golak.. at the Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahibs if any seva is needed they would just ask the Sangat directly so that leaves no need for money. This is why there aren't any Golaks. If you really need to donate something u can have the sevadars there put seva on you. Like if there is a need of fans or anything else they would just tell u to bring those.. get it?

Also Sehajleen Kaur Khalsa Phain ji, another thing that I don't really like is the fact that when the samprada had just started at amrit sanchaars bibis were given amrit seperatly and men would be given seperatly, same for people belonging to 'lower' castes. Now this is somethign totally different to what you have told us. So please confirm this if you have any direct contacts with people from Nanaksar. I hope what I have heard from a 'real' Nanaksari is wrong. :@

PRO :

Respect to guru sahib SGGSJ

They don't follow fake sants/guru

They are Keshdhari Sikh

CONS :

Discrimination against female gender

No Nishaan Sahib

Langar (?)

Amrit Rehit (?)

That's what i learned from the thread..

I asked again.. did akal takht released any hukamnama for nanaksar in past???

..another thing that I don't really like is the fact that when the samprada had just started at amrit sanchaars bibis were given amrit seperatly and men would be given seperatly, same for people belonging to 'lower' castes. Now this is somethign totally different to what you have told us. So please confirm this if you have any direct contacts with people from Nanaksar. I hope what I have heard from a 'real' Nanaksari is wrong. :@

I hope so aswell. Maybe Sehajleen Kaur Ji or someone else who has taken amrit from the jatha can answer this...

I have a feeling that some of the facts have been distorted along the way.

I must admit, sometimes when I sit in Nanaksar or RaraSahib run Gurdwaras, it does feel a bit as if there are more chardi kala Singhs than Singhnees. On the outside it appears that the men follow the rehat but it seems as most of the female sevadars still tend to pluck their eyebrows or dye their hair.

I attend the Karamsar Gurdwara in Ilford (UK) which is run by RaraSahib jatha. The sewa/kirtan/sangat are so overwhelming. I really feel in chardi kala when I sit in the sangat there. However, I can't help but

notice the lack of Amritdhari women. Over the weekend I went to the Naujwaan Keertan Darbar in East London and was amazed at how many Chardi Kala Singhnees were there, I believe most of them were from the AKJ jatha.

Maybe my assumption is wrong. Obviously people like Sehajleen Kaur Ji are an example that there are leading women in the Nanaksar jatha.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Nanaksar doesn not discrimminate against women, the people that administer Amrit separately to women are completely wrong!

This is not the Maryada and the people that do this are NOT true Nanaksariye.

As for the Golak, the only reason it isn't encouraged was to avoid the Sewadars handling the money and becoming attached to Maya. Even the main GuruGhar who have Golaks have a special person in charge of taking care of the Sewa given by the Sangat. When Nanaksar was established it was purely a TAP Asthan and the donations were mostly food which was prepared for Guru Ji and the Sewadars. The Nanaksars abroad, which I am affiliated with have relaxed the rules, Bibian are allowed to do any type of Sewa and the Golak's are in place because they have to pay off loans and bills on the properties. I've explained about the Nishan Sahib, it was just not in place because of the political rows and discussions which entailed as a result and emphasis was purely on BHAGTI. Yet again, the Nanaksars abroad have Nishan Sahibs, they are NOT prohibited and Nanaksar does not believe Sikhs should not be united, quite the opposite.

Baba Isher Singh Ji did not appoint a successor after him, and the Nanaksars abroad and the HQ in Jagroan are all run by the Sewadars at the time of Babaji, devoted to the same cause of Sikhi.

These rumours about discrimmination against women, different Rehats and so on are completely baseless and wrong. My Dad has practically been born in Nanaksar and I have never been made to feel inferior.

All of the Jatha's in the Panth are like flowers and together they make up

a beatiful bouquet, and if kept close and together this beauty can only grow and bring us together. We have so many different aspects of Sikhi, Mahapurush, Bhagti, and the Saint/Soldier aspect, let's respect all of them.

Forgive me for anything I have said wrong.

Gurfateh