NANAKSAAR 2DAY

S1ngh

• Sant Baba Nand Singh jee were a Nit Avtar and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj prophesied their coming into this world.

can u explain what a "Nit Avtar" is.

As Guru Nanak Dev Ji said in Mecca that he will have 10 Satguru roop and 74 Sant Brahmgiani roop. Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaaj was one of those roop.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest confusingh
Vaheguru Ji Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I am shocked at the sangat's lack of knowlegde to do with Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh jee. Their jeevan was the meaning of detachment from maya, you cannot find any better example.

As with all jathabandi's, e.g. Taksaal, Akj etc, there are always a few bad apples in every sampardars, so dont judge by one fake,when there is much to be learnt from Nanaksar, for our benefit.

• Sant Baba Nand Singh jee were a Nit Avtar and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj prophesied their coming into this world.
  • It is commonly known that Nanaksar holds the most STRICTEST rehat, and the most RESPECT for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Mahraaj.

The fact that you are all attempting to gain exclusivity of truth within jathebandis is a complete and utter joke... its like being an atheist and then saying 'I'm the best at believing in God'...

I have respect for Nanaksar wale, they do have alot of satkaar and they do what in their opinion is the best for the panth, that is admirable by anybodys standards, although on some issues I don't agree with some vichaar Nanaksariay follow but I respect them as people and their entitlement to their own opinions.

However being a Sikh and then saying 'we're right' and others saying 'we're right' is completely ridiculous, its so contradictory its actually embarrasing nobody has had the guts or intellect to question this. Did we see our Gurus or the great characters within the panth try and claim exclusivity of truth, no way not by any means, and it is this organisation of 'we're right' and exclusive element which has been added to Sikhi which is root to 90% of the diviisions between the panth.

You speak to a Taksali, AKJ etc. etc. and they'll tell you a completely biased view different according to their jatha and claim others don't understand Sikhi and are doing nindya if they do anything different to their belief. There aren't ultimately common grounds between any jathas so by doing so, which one is right and which is wrong.... all of them claim to be correct and exclusively true, but none of them leave people to gain any personal experience of Guru ji's messages, that is the only problem I have with jathas, their actions are respectful and often great, but they make no sense when it comes to interaction with other jathas...

example: I have alot of very close AKJ friends, and these guys have so much pyaar for Sikhi, hence me wanting to learn alot more about jathas, but one thing I did notice, although I have the utmost respect for this jatha, is that they say one thing... Taksalis another... Nanaksar wale another.... but if you accept all views you are being contradictory and are kind of running around in a maze...

This post isn't directed towards Nanaksar wale, as I said I have respect for what they do, its about jathas in general and the system they use.

Bhul Chuk Maaf, no offence intended

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am shocked at the sangat's lack of knowlegde to do with Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh jee. Their jeevan was the meaning of detachment from maya, you cannot find any better example.

As with all jathabandi's, e.g. Taksaal, Akj etc, there are always a few bad apples in every sampardars, so dont judge by one fake,when there is much to be learnt from Nanaksar, for our benefit.

• It is commonly known that Nanaksar holds the most STRICTEST rehat, and the most RESPECT for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Mahraaj.

The fact that you are all attempting to gain exclusivity of truth within jathebandis is a complete and utter joke... its like being an atheist and then saying 'I'm the best at believing in God'...

I have respect for Nanaksar wale, they do have alot of satkaar and they do what in their opinion is the best for the panth, that is admirable by anybodys standards, although on some issues I don't agree with some vichaar Nanaksariay follow but I respect them as people and their entitlement to their own opinions.

However being a Sikh and then saying 'we're right' and others saying 'we're right' is completely ridiculous, its so contradictory its actually embarrasing nobody has had the guts or intellect to question this. Did we see our Gurus or the great characters within the panth try and claim exclusivity of truth, no way not by any means, and it is this organisation of 'we're right' and exclusive element which has been added to Sikhi which is root to 90% of the dividision between the panth.

You speak to a Taksali, AKJ etc. etc. and they'll tell you a completely biased view different according to their jatha and claim others don't understand Sikhi and are doing nindya if they do anything different to their belief. There aren't ultimately common grounds between any jathas so by doing so, which one is right and which is wrong.... all of them claim to be correct and exclusively true, but none of them leave people to gain any personal experience of Guru ji's messages, that is the only problem I have with jathas, their actions are respectful and often great, but they make no sense when it comes to interaction with other jathas...

example: I have alot of very close AKJ friends, and these guys have so much pyaar for Sikhi, hence me wanting to learn alot more about jathas, but one thing I did notice, although I have the utmost respect for this jatha, is that they say one thing... Taksalis another... Nanaksar wale another.... but if you accept all views you are being contradictory and are kind of running around in a maze...

This post isn't directed towards Nanaksar wale, as I said I have respect for what they do, its about jathas in general and the system they use.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So....erm....whats your point?

As Guru Nanak Dev Ji said in Mecca that he will have 10 Satguru roop and 74 Sant Brahmgiani roop. Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaaj was one of those roop.

Which other brahmgianis were Nit Avtar and which number out of the 74 was Baba Nand Singh Ji.

^^ Maybe 'Kam1825' veer ji can shed some more light on this, as previously stated;

The six types of avtars are as follows;

1. Ansa Avtar- his is the avtar taken by rightious kings such as Raja Janak

2. Aveshya Avtar - this is avtars with spiritual powers

3. Kala Avtar - this is avtars with extrodinary powers usually 14 or 16 powers

4. Nit Avtar - This is the Avtar taken by Sants and Mahatmas Such as Baba Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae.

5. Namit Avtar - This is where God comes to earth for a short time and does not take birth then dissappears following what work needed to be done. Examples of this are Narsingh and the future avtar of Kalki

6. Pooran Avtar - This is the most powerful Avtar of God before guru Nanak Dev Ji. It was a form which contained almost all powers. Examples of this are Ram and Krishan

Guru Avtar- That is Guru Sahib. There will never be a greater avtar that will take place. Guru Avtar is great of all 6 of them.

Guru Avatar also has huge padaam mark on their feet like how 10 jots guru nanak dev nirankar. They were Nirankar themselves with infinite powers.

Guest confusingh

However being a Sikh and then saying 'we're right' and others saying 'we're right' is completely ridiculous, its so contradictory its actually embarrasing nobody has had the guts or intellect to question this. Did we see our Gurus or the great characters within the panth try and claim exclusivity of truth, no way not by any means, and it is this organisation of 'we're right' and exclusive element which has been added to Sikhi which is root to 90% of the dividision between the panth.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So....erm....whats your point?

I thought the post was quite self explanatory to be honest, but allow me to clarify my opinion, sorry if I wasn't succinct in my initial post...

I personally feel if Sikhi was less exclusive as portrayed by certain organisations within our dharam rather than inclusive as Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji portrayed with his utmost pyaar and satkaar for everybody, we would have more unity within the panth and more people would come towards a Gurmat lifestyle... We should use jathas as a view point and a group which have an opinion and interpretation of Sikhi, which can help us shed light on different situations, by assessing different views about Sikhi a person would then able to practice and guide their own opinions rather than following an inflexible, rigid approach where one person's view is automatically granted as truthful and correct and no means of personal exploration and criticism is allowed...

If we follow a jatha viewpoint blindly, we allow no form of personal interpretation and in turn applicable knowledge to a person's everyday life... for example many jathas believe a Singh should not open their beard, I have a couple of friends who are doctors and have to wear netting and tie their beard for the purpose of their career, this allows them to live their life as a Gursikh within compromising yet still strict guidelines... I'm not saying any jatha is bad, they are all good and each to their own, a person is entitled to their opinion without being slandered, as a Sikh this is something we are all expected to practice, but blind faith upon simply one person's interpretation may become a form of cult-like following rather than a personal experience of Sikhi and one which the individual feels is true instead of following peers... Individuality is something Dasme Patshah Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj always emphasised.

Again... No offence is intended, just my opinion, let me stress I am not questioning any jatha, rather the system by which a person should experience their belief.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest confusingh
To confusingh,

I dont really understand what you mean but if my post offended you in any way then please forgive me, i am not a follower of any jathabandi but i do believe one should study ALL sampardar's and not just a particular jathabandi.

No veer ji, there is no need to apologise at all...

I was just giving my opinion on how one should come to their viewpoint... and I totally agree with you one should study ALL sampardar's in an impartial manner, without influence and in a sovereign manner..

Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj stressed we should remain impartial and sovereign, without any external influence... hence the implementation of Miri and Piri... Miri emphasis was being placed on remaining in poltical sovereignty, without any external influence.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Veer ji, just my opinion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Which other brahmgianis were Nit Avtar and which number out of the 74 was Baba Nand Singh Ji.

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj Nanaksar Kaleran Wale

Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Maharaj Mastuana Wale

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale

...and many more which I don't know