What Is Gurmat's View On Devi Devte (gods/deities)?

• 3 years later...

Please if anyone is still reading this. I shall be highly  grateful for some help.

So, My Uncle and Unty they both go to Mandir. They are devotees of Maa. So my uncle  have some dreams 99% of them are always true. He’s told me that some Holy Spirit (Devi, Devta)  gave him bachan that the person I want to get married to will not happen. They have told him it’s impossible.

I asked him why can’t they help us . why can’t they find us any solution. He’s told me that they don’t have the authorisation. They pretty much helpless.

21 minutes ago, Soulfood said:

Please if anyone is still reading this. I shall be highly  grateful for some help.

So, My Uncle and Unty they both go to Mandir. They are devotees of Maa. So my uncle  have some dreams 99% of them are always true. He’s told me that some Holy Spirit (Devi, Devta)  gave him bachan that the person I want to get married to will not happen. They have told him it’s impossible.

I asked him why can’t they help us . why can’t they find us any solution. He’s told me that they don’t have the authorisation. They pretty much helpless.

so your dads getting haunted by some mata devi?   

34 minutes ago, Soulfood said:

Well if the marriage isn't according to Hukam a devte can't do anything.