today's date:

theturbanator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

WAKE UP! sant Jarnail Singh bhindranwahele(sorry if I spelled it wrong) is NOT coming back stop dreaming thinking he wil lead us to peace and Khalistan, Sant ji was great and now he is a shaheed become like him yourself educate yourself and be ready to die fo you guru :g :v

sant baba takhur singh did not give a time when sant ji wil come back. If you ask him he says sant ji will be back and very soon but he doesnt give an exact date. Also this happen in California, sangat was asking baba ji if sant ji is coming back or not, THen sant ji said If sant jarnail singh khalsa does not come, he said " meri dari kichdo". Look at that, that sucha huge thing to say.

why are you peple waiting for sant ji to come back. Do you n0t have the courage to do it on your own. Your dependency on someone else to help you fight, shows your own inability to stand up and express your own courage to fight.

Let me guess the reply.

" You are not for Khalistan, so why do you care"

Well you are right to an extent. You are depending on someone else to give you courage and on top of that you don't even know when he will come. You have Placed Hope in a Saviour returning that will give rise to khalistan. A Warrior is that who is self sustaining who find the courage and bravery within himself. Where is your courage to fight, why are you waiting for someone else. Stand up yourself, use the Courage of Sant ji as a Stepping stone, use his courage and bravery as your Fuel, as your Morality. You are still depending on him to save Khalistan. Hasn't he given you enough courage and bravery that you have become independent thru his teaching. If not then you have every right to wait for him. As the Fruit Ripens it lets go of the tree, if it is still hanging on to the tree, it is still Katcha.

But NO, we shall wait for someone to come along and save us. I do not question, How and If Sant ji will come back, but it seem all hope of Khalistan is residing on one person who no one know if Sant ji is still Alive or not or when and If he will come back . We speculate and create stories to build hope, but they are just as dangerous because of these stories we lose all hope and strenght in ourselves and place it in others, we tell ourselves that someone will return one day and save us. we rid ourselves of the guilt of not doing a

nything today, because we are waiting. Waiting for someone to come and save us to lead us.

**Note: i did not say anything Offensive towards anyone, these are just my views and opinions on the hope placed on someone that will one day come and save us**

Pheena, sorry to have to tell you this but its not easy starting an uprising

most people who are waiting for him, know that if he was to return the support would be so great

you bad mouth all these other people, but what are you doing sitting her infront of your computer

What if he doesn't come back ??

With no offense Baba Thakur jee is the jatehdar of Taksal (?) It's just like Bhai Sahib ranjit was the jathedar of Akal Talkht.. So they are more like into religious political thing .. which is not bad.. What im trying to say is that "They all do say things, but it's not necessary taht it's gonna happen."

if sant ji doesn't come back, sikhs will start realizing this and start questioning the gov't on it's policies, and naturally it will start a revolution, and guru ji will send another sikh to lead the uprising

so if he doesn't come it'll have the same result, khalstain. it'll just take a little longer.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i just asked and it turns out baba je says soon sant je will return, but no set date. And i know a singh who is very dearly waiting for sant je to return, but does his nitnem and 13 hours of mool mantar. So, its not like we are stop doing our bhagti

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!