today's date:

theturbanator

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all the people who say he died in 84, i ask where you there when he died. so why do you think he is dead, cuz the gov't showed some pictures. have a little more faith.

no that this proves anything, but a temple near my villiage reads a paticualar part in the granth sahib. they say they will stop, the day sant ji comes and hands out thag.

Guest balwinderkaur
and when balwinder kaur said that sikhs havent gotten amrit vela yet. Yea they have the real sikhs have it pakka, jus cause people who are sikh by name doewst mean anything.

um um um um um ohmy.gifohmy.gif errr i didnt say anything....is my spirit playing tricks on me?????....posting things i cannot see but you can navjot veerjee????? heheheheh you mustve gotten mixed up veerjee. :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, sorry, but I often find these posts very silly and childish. No one is coming back, and stop living in dream worlds.

Khalsa Raj will only hapen when the khalsa start coming out of their houses and gurdwaras, and show the world what real sikhi is. Do abyass of naam, and jappa it to others.

Rather than waiting for Baba Jarnail singh or others, create a jeevan like theirs in yourself, and become the Baba Jarnail singh or Bhai Fauja Singh of this generation.

The only real inspiration is to become inspirational yourself.

The Khalsa Raj will only come when people start Naam Japping on a mass level. Then the virtues of the khalsa will overwhelm everything, with peace, love, humanity and wisdom.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!