Meat In Doncaster

khalsa s1ngh

i agree bhajji but purtan sikh jathebandies budhadal tarna dal were meat eaters they were also true saint soldiers ... and they also came out with khalsa raj in mughal time ....

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sikh....are you sure you can read or are doing Law? laugh.gif LOL.gif

The question here was whether people can reach spirituality and eat meat.....Pawinder claimed no one can....I pointed out other religious figures had.....he said they never ate meat. grin.gif

I pointed out clearly and concisely that figures such as Moses, Buddha, Mohammed and Jesus clearly had and the ate it..............so to make statements that under no circumstance can a person who eats meat reach spirituality is a falsehood.............when these figues had.

Again try reading before answering what the question was in the first place.

PS To ridicule religious figures from other faith is un-sikh.

lollll ur a confused piece of work aint ya.....hmmmm...... o n pleaseeeeeeeee dont hate on the law student!!! law students need to read so i can indeed read randipa veerji. in fact i can read, interpret and tell whos a ture sikh from a fake sikh with a suspiciously muslim agenda :D

i didnt ridiculeeee religious figures from other faiths ranji, i was merely pointing out the obvious, that they are different from us and had different ideals to our gurus, like drinking wine and breaking bread......not chicken legs remember LOL.gif

what i wrote, you silly billy, was to stop any newcomer or gullible person who may have read ur post, from thinking that just because these men acheieved spirituality and ate meat it is further backup for your argument that it is ok for a sikh to eat meat.......because those same people did things against sikhi including drinking wine etc. :devil:

It wasnt for you my dear ranjit although id do anything for u sweetcakes :D :wubc:

in sikhi the ways to achieve spiitual enlightenment differ from those of other religions including paath and naam japp/bhagti. you mr ranjit as much as i love you, are attempting to make people stray off that path just because you may like the taste of kfc or ur big mac just ABITT too much LOL.gif , indeed i have never encountered one who defends the consumption of dead animals so vigorously as you do!

good day, and i will pray that u may overcome this obsession with deep fryed chicken and stop spreading the muslim way on this forum and many others.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

o n to the last poster, im going to do my bhagti now, this ranjit just makes me wanna argue more n more, its like an obsession.!.... LOL.gif

^^^^ why is forum made .... answer is to discuss things ....
Akali Nihung has got a point tho, instead me being on this forum arguing against crazy people who think meat will get them to sachkhand and become a better person and instead of people coming on here n agreeing with the crazy meat lovers, we could be all be doin bhagti n gettin somewhere! im out!

love n light.

i think you shouldnt eat meat, you nasty people who eat kfc and stuff are disgusting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BepXmusjjY...ted&search=

were not living in the jungles any more, i remember when i went India and my chacha hacked chickens infront of me preparing for the nightly feast :D , disgusting........sick theres nothign right about killing a innocent animal, we are given a CHOICE!

lollll ur a confused piece of work aint ya.....hmmmm...... o n pleaseeeeeeeee dont hate on the law student!!! law students need to read so i can indeed read randipa veerji. in fact i can read, interpret and tell whos a ture sikh from a fake sikh with a suspiciously muslim agenda :D

Muslim Agenda...Ohhh Pleeez.....can't you do better than that? LOL.gif

That is why I've been a moderator on www.sikh-history.com since it started. LOL.gif

i didnt ridiculeeee religious figures from other faiths ranji, i was merely pointing out the obvious, that they are different from us and had different ideals to our gurus, like drinking wine and breaking bread......not chicken legs remember LOL.gif

what i wrote, you silly billy, was to stop any newcomer or gullible person who may have read ur post, from thinking that just because these men acheieved spirituality and ate meat it is further backup for your argument that it is ok for a sikh to eat meat.......because those same people did things against sikhi including drinking wine etc. :D

Well unles that person cannot read they will see those figures are Buddha, Jesus, Moses and Mohammed.............even the most gulible idiotic person can see that.

As for backing up my argument.....it has nothing to do with it......meat eating and vegetarianism is irrelevant in Sikhism. Only Sant Maat followers are paranoid about it.....incase they get attacked by a stray drumstick.

in sikhi the ways to achieve spiitual enlightenment differ from those of other religions including paath and naam japp/bhagti. you mr ranjit as much as i love you, are attempting to make people stray off that path just because you may like the taste of kfc or ur big mac just ABITT too much LOL.gif , indeed i have never encountered one who defends the consumption of dead animals so vigorously as you do!

good day, and i will pray that u may overcome this obsession with deep fryed chicken and stop spreading the muslim way on this forum and many others.

I don't eat KFC and I don't eat Big Mac.....that is crap food.....but I see hundreds of so called Sikhs buying vege burgers from such outlets...........which is full of pure crap.

I have no agenda in making people stray offf any path.................however there are people here who spout Sant Maat nonsense and call it Sikhi..........Some of the tactics they use:

1) Blackmail - I well tell God about you!

2) Fear - You will be dammed and smitted.

3) Karma - The chicken in that farm is Harbhajan's Grandad incarnated.

4) One Liners - Take one line out of Bani and change the meaning of the shabad.

5) Mistranslation - classic example Halaal, Bismil and Murdaar.

6) Sarcasm - yeah you must be a Muslim.

7) Stastics - well there's a 50% chance I am right and you are wrong.

8) Plain Stupidity - 2 + 2 = 5.....that is what my Sant Maat Baba told me.

There are many more but take your pick.

PS You can't read....its RanDIP not RanJIT

The question here was whether people can reach spirituality and eat meat.....Pawinder claimed no one can....I pointed out other religious figures had.....he said they never ate meat. grin.gif

I pointed out clearly and concisely that figures such as Moses, Buddha, Mohammed and Jesus clearly had and the ate it..............so to make statements that under no circumstance can a person who eats meat reach spirituality is a falsehood.............when these figues had.

errrr are you talking about these figures reaching god???? :D

PS. i'm not a law student so i'm not sure about my reading skills :D

come onnn peopleee, theres a whole worlddd that we cant even seee n ppl refuse to acknowledge this!

You not making any sense????

they want a scientific reason for everything!!!

So.

well give me a scientific reason for god putting u on earth in the first place,

That’s theological not scientific argument.

give me a scientific location of sachkhand

Oh dear going off in a tangent.

Again That’s theological not scientific argument.

and give me a scientific description of what its like cuz id really like to know

Read my previous point.

u lot seem to have the answers for everything!

No, just replies to false statements.

can u physically SEE the light of truth?

That was a metaphor. Your question clearly shows that your incapabale of abstract thought. This explains a lot.

can u mentally understanddddd the spiritual reasons for not eating meat

No and neither did Guru Nanak.

What makes me laugh about these Sikhs who believe in religious Vegetarians is this;

...The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

What is called meat, and what is called green vegetables? What leads to sin?

It was the habit of the gods to kill the rhinoceros, and make a feast of the burnt offering.

Those who renounce meat, and hold their noses when sitting near it, devour men at night.

They practice hypocrisy, and make a show before other people, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom.

O Nanak, what can be said to the blind people? They cannot answer, or even understand what is said.

These fools have a problem with those who eat meat, but they haven’t got a clue about spiritual wisdom. They think eating meat leads to sin, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom. You can’t argue with these people because they don’t even know whats being said to them.

Religious Vegetarians that shabad is about you!! Thank God I’m not trapped into thinking like that.

We are talking about killing another living being , cutting its flesh and muscles which that animal relied upon for its existence and consuming it, primarily for the taste.

Your happy to kill a plant, (say for instance a Sugar Cane) rip it up, crush it, extract it life giving energy, its sugar juice that it relied upon for its existence, process it just so you can sprinkle Sugar in your tea. Is that primarily for taste. Would you stop eating cakes and other sugary foods as that’s only for pleasure and taste?

It has been said that we are designed to eat meat and that we evolved to eat meat. There are many things that we can do but that does not make them right

There’s a difference between what we can do, to what we’ve been designed/evolved to do. If God designed us to be omnivores, you are saying God was wrong in his design.

we as gursikhs need to overcome these primal urges

Wanting food that God has designed Humans to eat may be a primal urge but Primal Urge does not equate to being Evil. Uncontrolled Primal Urge is wrong.

We can exist quite happily without meat so why do many people feel the urge to consume it.

I can’t, I’m medically allergic to nearly all vegetables and fruits.

taste plays a large part of it.

All food tastes. What should be do start eating bland food from now on?

Can we in our hearts believe that the Gurus advocated this?

YES!

Question : Are beings born on this earth and have living bodies just to be a convenience food ?

Ripping the head of a lettuce and consuming that is convenient. Doing that to a chicken takes more effort and preparation. So meat is not a convenience food so that takes them out of that equation.

Or are beings born into a life with a body so that they can develop and eventually evolve away from karma and into Dharma ?

Only Humans are able to do to good karma so that takes all other beings out of that equation.

In the beginnings of SGGS , Guru Ji says :This human body has been given to you.This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe.Nothing else will work.

That’s just reiterates my previous point.

This 'body' is given to all in order to meet Akal Purkh and the Guru says that there is no other way to meet him. We are so fortunate that in Gods wisdom he has blessed us with a human body, for it is only a human who can meditate upon His Name and gain salvation, no other animal has this ability.

Ahh good you are beginning to understand.

By killing a healthy animal for consumption interrupts its life experience and its evolution towards meeting God.

Oh dear I knew it wouldn’t last!

But you just said animals don’t have that ability!

Animals can sense impending doom especially if they can hear the death throws of their colleagues. This can evoke a very powerful glandular response in the animal, pumping hormones around its body. When you eat that flesh you take on those hormones, and you take on its karma.

Firstly if those hormones exist, (keyword [b[if[/b]) then the hormones would get denatured anyway when you cook the meat. So we wouldn’t consume them. On the Karma front, well quoting Guru Nanak, “Eating and drinking are pure, for the Lord has given sustenance to all.”

This has a great effect on your Atma (soul) , for the Atma feels pain.

It can’t be if Guru Nanak states that consuming sustenance is pure.

Why do you think we are always restless and only catch brief moments of inner peace ?

Talk about yourself mate I’m not restless!

This is beacuse the atma is seperated from its maker, it longs to be reunited with it, but adding the karma of another soul to yours you are 'weighing' yourself down even more with paap

But the Akal Takhat does not believe consuming meat is paap.

you are also interfering with your own desire to meet Akal Pukh. If you have not cleared away your own karma why would you want to create the karma of killing and consuming the flesh of another being ?

But eating meat is not paap.

Sikhs do not eat or take into their bodies anything which is harmful or have an ill effect upon the body or mind.

The meat I consume is fresh organic produce. And I take in oily fish which is good for you. But NOT that farmed stuff.

Meat is a stimulant of the gross passions of the mind and body.

That’s a complete load of bullsh*t. Prime quality bullsh*t.

The complex chemicals found in plants have more of an affect on you than a piece of muscle from an animal ever could. That why folks a lot of drugs originate from plants!

I would reply onwards to 'WILDSINGH' but my exposure to the intense bullsh*t that emanates from his post is seriously affecting my karmic energy realignment factor.

Muslim Agenda...Ohhh Pleeez.....can't you do better than that? LOL.gif
well its betta than callin every vegetarian sikh u talk to a brahmin....if u can do it, why cant i? LOL.gif

oh and i like the name ranjit better so ima call u that! or would u rather i just called u Muslim? man u meat lovers need to CHILLLLL OUTTTT!

Love you :wubc: .......... :TH:

Sikh.

d_oh.gif