Meat In Doncaster

khalsa s1ngh

You not making any sense????

either are u...

all i know id u love ur meat abit tooooooooo much, loll.

im sure if someone was dissin u it wouldnt defend u as much as u defend it! LOL.gif

ur meat eating really does not bother me, its the people who really wanna get somewhere with their bhagti that do so go eat ur macdonalds n stop wasting my time.....

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes drugs and drinking obviously ruin ur spiritual state n drug n alcohol abuse is such a hugee issue with a direct correlation between this and domestic violence, child abuse, murder, Theft!, Rape and sexual abuse including peodophilia and almost any other crime or evil act that is committed. with the rise in binge drinkers and alcohol abusers, the future and indeed present does not look bright aswell, especially for young sikhs!.... spread the sikh way of life, help others, do casual social work like me, its unbelievably fulfilling and ur doin sewa for ur community, just spread the love and awareness!

We are the next generations that will choice the outcomes of these matters, let learn of the failures by correcting them. Let show the world that in Sikhism we unite under one rule to defend our values. Just look at the topic (I am applying to defeat the people who ruled to have meat in the temple). My point we need a strong leader that acknowledges everything and takes responsibility by correcting these sinful acts.

well its betta than callin every vegetarian sikh u talk to a brahmin....if u can do it, why cant i? LOL.gif

oh and i like the name ranjit better so ima call u that! or would u rather i just called u Muslim? man u meat lovers need to CHILLLLL OUTTTT!

Love you :wubc: .......... :TH:

Sikh.

d_oh.gif

Firstly, stop writing like a common hood from South London.....I thought you studied Law......I can't possibly take you seriously when you write like that.

Call me Muslim whatever, I really don't care....but my name is Randip........which has a totally different meaning from Ranjit. In anycase Guruji gave me that name....who are you to change it?

As for vegetarianism.....it is a historical fact this conflict between meat eating and vegetarian Sikh arose from the influx in the late 19th Century of Vaishnav Hindu's (mostly Tarkhans and Jatts).......these guys were influenced by Brahmin's. If you read your history you will find many of these derawalay and Sant Mat groups that make such a noise about such an idiotic issue have their origins their.

You sound fairly intelligent.....read history, study (not just read but study) Bani (see it in its socilogical and historical context)............don't be brainwashed.........the vege meat issue is a smoke screen by sinister forces at work that wish to abosorb Sikhism into Hinduism. We are already behaving and acting like Hindu's in turbans (unwittingly).

The sooner you read up on this, the sooner you will become aware....and the sooner you will dismiss the issue and understand why the Guru's dismissed it.

The sooner you read up on this, the sooner you will become aware....and the sooner you will dismiss the issue and understand why the Guru's dismissed it.

look ill say it once and im not going to say it again, when u do bhagti, u dont need to read ANY history or need to be aware of scientific fact. u simply know what complements your meditation and what does not. Meat does not complement meditation. It slows the process down and it is advised agaist by many religious figures who have acheived a high spiritual state. Instead of reading history and coming up with conspiracy theories, which may or may not be true, but at any rate will have differing reasons for not consuming meat, go to india or even the UK and seek some of these people out. They are extremely rare to find but they will give u the information u need if you so desire it. They are the saints who have helped countless people proved by testimony of many. They are virtuous, kind, do not sin and are the people so often spoken about in the guru granth sahib. You know the fake ones from the real ones because the fake ones take alott of money, do not have faith or have misused their knowlegde for their own means ie. power and think of themselves as higher than everyone else. The ones i speak of are ever humble and have an aura and disposition that is not of this world, they live in small houses and are not showy in the least. As sukhmani sahib states, the saints will save the world. They do not let you worship oir bow down to them like the fake ones because that is not what the true ones want, they do not need names like baba or GURU!! lol because they do NOT claim to be so, they are normal human beings who have done so much Bhagti and have so much faith that they have been gifted by Waheguru. They know the truth, are in contact with shaheeds from sachkhand, having acheived a state high enough through Bhagti to be able to do so, they are just here to help people. they are known to exist through Sukhmani Sahib named as the Brahmgyani, read the features of these Brahmgyanis (and no that doesnt mean BRAHMIN like everything seems to for u! :D ) and seek one out, making sure that the features and qualities are the same. -and seek one out, making sure that the features and qualities are the same because if it is written in gurbani, they surely exist, unless u wnat to argue with our gurus about the truth!!!! lol.

If your brain doesnt tell you what you're doing wrong and why you may not be getting far with your bhagti, these people will definitly shed some light, they're the only ones that know the truth because they have reached that spiritual stage, everyone else will just argue.... this is meant to be the easiest age to reach Waheguru, but people are missing the facts- bhagti is the most important part of sikhi and is the way to Waheguru. If theres even a slight chance u may be doing it wrong, its definitly worth seeking one of these people out.....

when u do bhagti, u dont need to read ANY history or need to be aware of scientific fact. u simply know what complements your meditation and what does not.

That statement says it all.

Yeah you keep on following your huntches 'sikh12910'. I'll instead use my brain and contemplate what the Guru Granth says on the matter.