Suddam captured in raid

S1ngh

u know what? ive learned something about the media from this war stuff..

we need to get video of a singh being killed in a fake police enounter, or innocent family members being beaten etc.. all that sort of stuff that is going on in india.. then we send the tape to cnn, fox/sky news, msnbc etc.. if they air it.. its a big thing, we will get tons of publicity.

Good suggestion Mkhalsa bhaji.

but where and how would u be making these videos from :@

there are interviews of victimes on here:

http://www.sikhifm.com/playlistonline2.htm

a Documentary called

from the AShes Of AmritSar....was broadcasted on BBC:

ONE OF THE MOST CONTREVERSIAL TOPICS FOR THE PAST TWO DECADES HAS

CLAIMED THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF SIKHS WITH THE DEATH TOLL STILL

RISING.

LOVEJIT DHALIWAL OF BBC RADIO 4 HOSTED A HALF HOUR DOCUMENTARY ON

BBC RADIO 4 IN MAY 2003.

SHE COVERS SOME OF THE ATTROCIOUS ACCOUNTS OF W

HAT HAPPENED

DURING 1984.

CLICK ON THE LINKS ABOVE TO LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL BROADCASTED AUDIO

TO COVER ALL THE FACTS AND ALL THE STORIES OF THE AFTERMATH OF OPERATION

BLUE STAR WOULD TAKE DAYS, WEEKS, YEARS... AND FOREVER.

VERY VERY GOOD, but SAD recordings, where this Lovejit Dhaliwal did agood investigation on it

a recommendation to all of you to listen to :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to get video of a singh being killed in a fake police enounter, or innocent family members being beaten etc.. all that sort of stuff that is going on in india.. then we send the tape to cnn, fox/sky news, msnbc etc.. if they air it.. its a big thing, we will get tons of publicity.
but where will we get the video from?

aight lets do this the indian way...they do fake encounters we do fake video...i can dress up as a singh and some monay punjabis can dress up as indian cops and beat the outta me...LOL...and then if someone complains we can always say that we got you using your tools :@

btw i was kidding tongue.gif

(1) a Sikh should always be truthful ^_^

(2) u really think i wanna get beaten up ohmy.gif

Nahhh he aint gonna be tortured, he is a political figure they have to treat him with rights and respect, plus being such a big figure head lots of attention is goin to beplaced on him so they will protect him.

i think they will torture him...bush and them lot arent exactly nice nor best friends with him!

i dont like what they are doing to him

and sorry but the iraqees are being silly by cheering about what is happening to saddam,...i think they need to realise how they are going to be ruled by cold hearted manmat gaurai americans sooner than they know it.

they all talk like they got ego

bush prob swims in the oil...as for the weapons of mass destruction, i think someone should show the bush how they work and what effects they have! :g hit.gif

besides what saddam may have done i feel sorry for him and they should hav left him alone in the 1st place. bush lot arent exactly angels either!!!!!!!!!!! he is two-faced. i think bush had hidden agendas and personal gr

eed of power and other gain for pursueing attack in the first place.

2ndly, this saddam could be a fake to get peoples side by america and to please blair and so that he gets good media and people will then support him more!

theres a 3rdly too, but i dont want to mention that one as its a possible that would help saddam :@

...my thoughts.

u know what? ive learned something about the media from this war stuff..

I understand, but i just dont think those people who you wish to gain help from are trustworthy in the first place. They are all out there for only personal gain.

they discovered mass graves of tortured people, political prisoners....saddam is going to be tried for crimes against humanity, if the world knew what happened to the sikhs in india, it would shock even the spirits of abdali.....ww don't have mass graves, just thousands of mothers who's sons are missing, and thousands of widows, the ashes of our singh brothers are lost and scattered about, sometimes i wonder why india commits crimes and it is ignored by everyone, bosnia had war crime trials, now iraq, mayan genocide in south america has been acknowledged, no word of sikh victims, and you know what it's ALL OUR FAULT!!!!! BECAUSE DUMB SELL OUT SINGHS TELL WHITE PEOPLE THAT THOSE SIHS THAT DIED WERE TERRORISTS, DUMB SARDARS THAT WAVE THE BIGGEST INDIAN FLAGS ON REPUBLIC DAY, OUR STUPID PEOPLE ARE THE REASON THE WORLD IS NOT LOOKING INTO THE MURDER OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SIKHS, I KNOW THERE ARE SIKH WHO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT SIKH GENOCIDE, BUT MANY SIKHS ARE TRAITORS AND SAY THOSE SINGHS WERE TERRORISTS!!!!!! OUR PEOPLE SOMETIMES SEEM THE LOWEST OF THE LOW, I COULD NEVER SEE ANY JEW SAY THAT THOSE JEWS IN GERMANY DESERVED TO BE KILLED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!!HOWEVER OUR PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT HAD TO ATTACK AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB TO FREE HARMANDIR SAHIB FROM TERRORISTS, OUR PEOPLE ARE BRAVE AND SAINTLY BUT MANY ARE TRAITORS AND FAKES..................I'M SICK AND TIRED OF OUR TRAITOROUS KAUM!!!!! SORRY I'M JUST TICKED OFF RIGHT NOW...