Suddam captured in raid

S1ngh

HOWEVER OUR PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT HAD TO ATTACK AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB TO FREE HARMANDIR SAHIB FROM TERRORISTS
this does happen, i know it does and its enraging :@ . they rejected my article on Sikhs for diwali night, and i took it out by writing a 6.5 page essay on terrorism, 2.5 pages explaining how the goi is one :@ @ ...please tell me where else i can post it...i have posted it at sikhsangat and sikhawareness already.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
bush had hidden agendas

you've got a valid point there......its to avenge his father...dont forget how saddam celebrated bush the first's defeat to clinton in baghdad......the oil issue is another possibility. hmm im in two mind's about saddam's capture...one side of me feels that its time for him to pay for his sins of killing innocent kurds in 1988 and other genocides incurred during the invasion of iran where 1 million troops on both sides were killed and kuwait(gosh that guy even organised the killing of his OWN son-in-laws....what else can you expect? he'll spare the lives of perfect strangers?Highly unlikely.). On the other hand, seeing that photo of Saddam and hearing General Ricardo Sanchez's description of him during the press conference aired on CNN last night as a "tired man....resigned to his fate" leads me to feel some pity for that guy. Not every man is born a killer-dictator. Looking from a psychological aspect, there must have been some rough happenings in his lifetime to bring about such killer instincts. Hitler too is no exception......he had a tough childhood and youth with no father ....giving rise to immense hatred of mankind and a strong desire to reign supreme so no one ever pushes him around again. But then again, psychological wounds do not fully justify his acquittal from the heinous crimes committed. He has to face the war council and justice should be meted out like it was done to S

lobodan Milosevic. This is just my two cents. However the lesson we must learn from this whole escapade is : You will reap what you sow...Justice has a long arm, if it doesnt catch you today....it'll catch you one fine day. So lets be good and not inflict harm on anyone. :@

saddam had a step father who didnt treat him well...and also as a kid he was a robber...his entire political history is 1 story of grabbing power :@ ...i grew up in the middle east and know how much arabs themselves fear him.

Guest balwinderkaur
saddam had a step father who didnt treat him well...and also as a kid he was a robber...his entire political history is 1 story of grabbing power :@ ...i grew up in the middle east and know how much arabs themselves fear him.

yah thats why he was a man full of insecurities......in CNN they said he never stayed in one palace for more than 2 days. Ahh i just hope the US lets him undergo some form of psychological counselling. I want an insight into his mind. :@

Im against this arrest and im against US and BRIT war against iraq for no reason.. im also against of US attacking Afghanistan an year ago.. US is bully in this case !

Making the case of "weapons of mass destruction" to attack iraq and ending up saying "this war to help prevent of killings of innocent". Saddam may have done some stupid, bad and cruel murders, Who doesn't? (Indira, RSS (muslims in gujrat) killings in africa and few others) but that doesn't mean that you go into their house and tell them what to do or what not to do.. UN is made to handle these stuff, but too bad Bu$h went against their decision..

Now wuzz up with not giving the re-building contracts to other nations like germany, france, russia and others??? What is it? isn't it clearly showing the sign that US is now the power of iraq ?? Oh wait .. now i know the where the contracts gonna go.. it gonna go to the bu$h golf white buddies liek VP Cheney..

Im tried of this Bu$h who is looting americans in the fake name of terrorism.. Im tired of this patriotic act who openly discriminate non-white americans.. I wanna kick bu$h out and have someone democrat to take the place... OH no not another stupid howard dean.. im talking like Al gore or Kerry etc..

Guest balwinderkaur

My mom and masi's share the exact same views as you vickey veerjee. :@ Dont worry,.......im quite sure Bush wont be re-elected during the 2004 elections. He's concentrating way tooo much on international issues ignoring the domestic aspect.....and yes signing FTA's with other countries is not enough to cover "ive done my domestic responsibilities" tongue.gif Not giving rebuilding contracts......dude thats a childish way of reacting......its like you didnt wanna lend me money to buy the chocolate so now im not sharing my big bar of Cadbury with you. So there! tongue.gif Nay nay ni na na tongue.gif

Guest SikhForLife

o puleez.. i diagree with both of u

i think he will get re-elected.. and with a big difference.

ppl dont care about his HIDDEN AGENDAS.. or even his own personal motives.. the bottom line is.. FREEDOM

US freed those ppl.. and thats all that matters.. no matter what excuse was used..

cuz u know somthin.. its better to take care of problems when they are small rather than when they explode. ..

lets ignore the past.. and how and why things happened.. but lets focus on the solutions of the world.. we have ppl in this world out to destroy other people.. no matter what their excuse it.. its unacceptable.. before they kill us and threaten our liberty.. we must eradicate them.. so here we have the islam (extremists) vs the world.. (jews.. whites and sikhs alike).. and then we have the african rebels vs the african ppl.. phillipene rebels.. drug dealers.. etc etc

so wat ru gonna do.. go tell em nicely.. "hey u guys stop it"