Pizza Making Machines In A Gudwara

k_S_T

LANGAR IS NOT FOR SWAD.. IT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE SIT ON THE SAME PLATFORM.

BUT IF IT HELPS... y NOT,

AND NOTE: PIZZA-OVEN IS NOT ONLY FOR MAKING PIZZA, U CAN MAKE GOOD ROTIAN WITH PIZZA OVEN TOO.. SO ITS OK

Veerji it is not very good for making rotian especially for langar. You well get tandoori type rotia and as no doubt you know they tend to dry out quicker. Old people will not be able to chew the rotian too well if cooked in pizza oven.

Tandoori rotia are tasty as hell damn my stomachs rumbling..... hai hai. We could make some normal rotia for the oldies, man if they had tandoori rotia that would be awesoem yum yum. Sorry if im going over the top but i wont be having indian food for the next month or some since im at uni and have exams :sady:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LANGAR IS NOT FOR SWAD.. IT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE SIT ON THE SAME PLATFORM.

BUT IF IT HELPS... y NOT,

AND NOTE: PIZZA-OVEN IS NOT ONLY FOR MAKING PIZZA, U CAN MAKE GOOD ROTIAN WITH PIZZA OVEN TOO.. SO ITS OK

Veerji it is not very good for making rotian especially for langar. You well get tandoori type rotia and as no doubt you know they tend to dry out quicker. Old people will not be able to chew the rotian too well if cooked in pizza oven.

Tandoori rotia are tasty as hell damn my stomachs rumbling..... hai hai. We could make some normal rotia for the oldies, man if they had tandoori rotia that would be awesoem yum yum. Sorry if im going over the top but i wont be having indian food for the next month or some since im at uni and have exams :sady:

Tandoori rotia are good, also excellent are tandoori parote especially ones loaded with onions and mircha.

There are a few bonuses with a a tandoor. You could throw any hair you had collected from your kanga over the week. You could also put the tandoor outside in the carpark and let people do that firedance thing for lorhi.

Yes I suppose you could make normal for the oldies but from experience the oldies are the ones who make a b-line for anything different. If there are chips and beans the oldies dart for it like someone is handing out free butter.

Waste of money and time, the temple isn't a fast food restaurant to provide pizza , these old people must learn to put money in useful services. Money must be spent on useful thing like educating the youth on Sikhism, rehab center for liquor and drugs abuse ( just look at Punjabi, India)and others useful stuff. what next on the list of untelligent ideas?