Ardas For Dhulla Ji

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such disheartening news. Waheguru...Bibi Jasbir Kaur was such a good kirtanee.

Back in October 2005, Dhulla ji did a shabad, it was a sad shabad and he sung it with such feeling.....I couldn't wrap my head around what Dhulla ji had experienced to make him sing that shabad with such emotion.

I found the shabad and attached it below. I sing it today for Bibi Jasbir Kaur. You can download it yourself here: http://www.akj.org/skins/default/keertan.php?id=89. The track is actually a series of sad shabads (since the program was held in rememberence of Bhai Indraj Singh) but the specific one that i'm talking of comes exactly 24:18 min into the track.

Naa(n)gae aavanaa naa(n)gae jaanaa har hukam paaeiaa kiaa keejai ||

Naked we come, and naked we go. This is by the Lord's Command; what else can we do?

jis kee vasath soee lai jaaeigaa ros kisai sio keejai ||

The object belongs to Him; He shall take it away; with whom should one be angry?

guramukh hovai s bhaanaa ma(n)nae sehajae har ras peejai ||

One who becomes Gurmukh accepts God's Will; he intuitively drinks in the Lord's sublime essence.

naanak sukhadhaathaa sadhaa salaahihu rasanaa raam raveejai ||2||

O Nanak, praise the Giver of peace forever; with your tongue, savor the Lord. ||2||

I'm going off the topic abit but isnt there a rensbai keertan in Derby on Saturday? 2 AKJ programs on the same day :D

Wouldn't it have been beautiful if the akj"I" had joined the sangat at the rensbai for what then could have be an even more beautifull rememberence of the will of Sri Akaal Purakh Jee

it feels like a shame