Sri Sarbloh Granth

birr rass

mÚ 3 ]

ma 3 ||

Third Mehla:

iekw bwxI ieku guru ieko sbdu vIcwir ]

eikaa baanee eik gur eiko sabadh veechaar ||

There is One Bani; there is One Guru; there is one Shabad to contemplate.

scw saudw htu scu rqnI Bry BMfwr ]

sachaa soudhaa hatt sach rathanee bharae bha(n)ddaar ||

True is the merchandise, and true is the shop; the warehouses are overflowing with jewels.

gur ikrpw qy pweIAin jy dyvY dyvxhwru ]

gur kirapaa thae paaeean jae dhaevai dhaevanehaar ||

By Guru's Grace, they are obtained, if the Great Giver gives them.

scw saudw lwBu sdw KitAw nwmu Apwru ]

sachaa soudhaa laabh sadhaa khattiaa naam apaar ||

Dealing in this true merchandise, one earns the profit of the incomparable Naam.

ivKu ivic AMimRqu pRgitAw krim pIAwvxhwru ]

vikh vich a(n)mrith pragattiaa karam peeaavanehaar ||

In the midst of poison, the Ambrosial Nectar is revealed; by His Mercy, one drinks it in.

nwnk scu slwhIAY DMnu svwrxhwru ]2]

naanak sach salaaheeai dhha(n)n savaaranehaar ||2||

O Nanak, praise the True Lord; blessed is the Creator, the Embellisher.

• 1 month later...

At the time of Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh Jee's samai, the saroop of Dasam Guru Darbar was not in one volume. So Guru Maharaaj could not have given gurgaddi to the Dasam Guru Darbar at the time. Bhai Mani Singh after 16 years of searching for the bani of Guru Ji collected it and presented it to the Guru-panth. The Guru Panth accepted the Granth and henceforth prakash was done alongside Aad Guru Darbar. From then on it was not seperated, until the times of the Sgpc. And what a loss it has been for the panth,. very few gurdwaras have Dasam Guru Darbar present. Also when Amrit sanchaar was done, both Aad Guru Darbar And Dasam Guru Darbar were present. Now only Aad Guru Darbar is present unless you go to the Nihnag Singhs or the Taksal.

Victory to the Panth

chatanga

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

WHAAAAAAAT THE HEK

Why is there an argument going on forgive me if i'm making the stupidist comment in the world and i've totally misunderstood but :

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ IS OUR GURU, if guru ji wanted they could've easily dictated sri dasam granth to bhai mani singh ji and could've put any bani they wanted in guru granth sahib ji and they did.

sri dasam granth sahib ji is to be held in very high regard but i just know the simple truth, only Guru Granth Sahib ji is our guru.

Other granths we must read and respect but they were not given the status of dasan pathshahian ji di jot, akaal purkh vaheguru, vaho vaho bani nirankar hai, Guru of the sikhs. Only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji were.

I apologise if i offended anyone or said anything wrong, sangat bakhshan yog hai.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

fateh to all

Aad Guru Darbar is our Guru. No-one cept Naamdharis deny that. But Dasam Guru Darbar is also our Guru. Without the teachings of which Sikhi would be completely different. Also forgive me in my last post i omitted that fact that Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh Jee's bani, which we know today as Dasam Guru Darbar, was already collected together in a granth. This Granth along with Vidya Sar Granth( pool of knowledge) along with other valuable manuscripts was lost crossing the Sirsa River when the Sikhs evacuated Anandpur Sahib. So the binding of the Dasam Guru Darbar was arranged before the binding of the Aad Guru Darbar, which may explain why Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh Jee did not include his own bani in Aad Guru Darbar at a later date.

Victory to the panth.

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani - erm is Jaap Sahib not Bani, is choupai Sahib not Bani and is Bani not Guru.... do you see where this is leading. Your arguement has no basis, unless of course you are one of these traitors who does not believe in the writing of Guru Gobind Singh.

Dasam Guru Granth Sahib - means the Granth of the tenth Guru. Whats wrong in this, again people commenting on something that they dont understand.

Dasam - Tenth

Guru - Guru

Granth - Volume/manuscript

Sahib - Most revered

Therefore Dasam Guru Granth Sahib means the revered mansucript/volume written by the tenth Guru. What exactly are people arguing against?

Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani - erm is Jaap Sahib not Bani, is choupai Sahib not Bani and is Bani not Guru.... do you see where this is leading. Your arguement has no basis, unless of course you are one of these traitors who does not believe in the writing of Guru Gobind Singh.

Dasam Guru Granth Sahib - means the Granth of the tenth Guru. Whats wrong in this, again people commenting on something that they dont understand.

Dasam - Tenth

Guru - Guru

Granth - Volume/manuscript

Sahib - Most revered

Therefore Dasam Guru Granth Sahib means the revered mansucript/volume written by the tenth Guru. What exactly are people arguing against?

Nice try. It means no such thing, for many years it was just referred to as Dasam Granth and previous to that Bachittar Natak Granth. Trying to add Guru to Dasam Granth by implying the Guru refers to the Tenth Guru is just a piece of mischevious trickery. So going by your logic the Nihang reference to Aad Guru Durbar means the Granth of the Original Guru? So the Guru in the title does not refer to the Guru Granth's claim to Guruship. By your clever piece of trickery you've just denied the Guruship of the Guru Granth Sahib! Taking this a bit further how about Sarbloh Guru Durbar? Does this really mean the Granth of the Guru who is Sarbloh?

someone mentioned sab sikhan ko hukam hai guru manyo GRANTH, did maharaj specify which granth? There are three granths in our panth and all of them are bani, therefore as it has been so truthfully said bani guru guru hai bani,

THE REASON WHY DASAM PITA DIDNT INCLUDE HIS BANI TO AAD GRANTH SAHIB WAS A) AS MY FELLOW SINGH SAID IT WAS COMPILED AFTER ADHI GRANTH WAS INSTATED B) DASAM GURU GRANTH AND SARBLOH GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI ARE BIRR RASSI BAANI, AND ADHI GURU GRANTH SAHIB IS SHAANT RASSI.

AND I KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO THAT DHAN BABA AKALI GURU NANAK DEV JI STARTED BIRR RAS IN ASH GRANTH, BUT THERE IS A MINUTE AMOUNT OF BIRR RAS IN SHAANT RASSI AADH GURU GRANTH SAHIB, HE WHO READS DASAM GURU GRANTH, NU CHANDI CHARH JANDI TE UTHAR BHI JANDE, HE WHO READS SARBLOH GURU GRANTH NU CHANDI CHARHI REHNDI HAI. THESE GRANTHS ARE VERY POWEFUL IN TERMS OF THE AMOUNT OF BIRR RASS, THEREFORE THEY WERE KEPT SEPERATE FROM SHANT RASSI ADH GURBANI

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

|| ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹ ||

|| ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ||

Mahakaal Singh,

Nice theory but doesn't really fit in with the facts. Apparently Sarbloh Granth is the most 'bir ras' Granth but as we all know the Khalsa in Punjab did not have this Granth until about 1800. So this means that the Khalsa of Banda Singh Bahadur, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Nawab Kapur Singh, Baba Deep Singh and a host of other great Khalsa Jathedars never saw this 'bir ras' Granth. Banda Singh Bahadur especially did not have any contact with Dasam Granth as it had not been 'compiled' by then. Did the Khalsa of that time had less 'bir ras' than the Nihangs of today? If you look back to the 1980's the Sikh Kharkoos had more 'bir ras' than any of Santa Singh's nihangs.

sarbloh granth was kept gupt as was dasam granth sahib, therefore there is a high chance that banda singh bahadur did get his hands on maharaj's bani. These granths were kept gupt for a reason, so where u say that the granths werent compiled before 1800 well they were it was just that they were kept gupt and that is FACT. and please not get into 84, as there was a reason for that aswell