Sri Sarbloh Granth

birr rass

mr prabjyot singh ... can u please tell me from or in which granth these lines came ....

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

AKKI RAHE NA KOI ....

and yes

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHASS ....

find it out and do reply ....

mr prabjyot singh ... can u please tell me from or in which granth these lines came ....

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

AKKI RAHE NA KOI ....

Bhai Ji, i think it comes from the so-called Bhai Nand Lal Rehit Nama. But many people don't believe it is written by the man with the same name who was a great admirer for Dasmesh Pita as the writing doesn't doesn't correspond to that period and the quality of poetry doesn't match that of Bhai Nand Lals surviving Persian couplets.

Real busy right now but will look into it and get back about this as soon as I can. The Raj Karega Khalsa jaikaara is very important to Sikhs.

Khalsa Mero Roophai Khas is from Sarbloh granth. FACT. I have read it for myself many times.

Raaj Karega Khalsa Im not too sure of but I think there a version of this in Twarikh Guru Khalsa by Giani Gian Singh. I could be wrong on that one though. Also the original tuk of that verse I have read was " raj karega Khalsa, Baqi rahe na koi. The Pure will survive- no others will exist. This was supposed to have changed after the british took over india to aaqi rahe na koi. Again here I could be wrong, but ceratinly please post if anyone else has come across this.

chatanga

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

AKKI RAHE NA KOI ....

and yes

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHASS ....

sooraj parkash and sarbloh.

i dont see the point in your post though

sooraj parkash is a historical granth not a relegious granth ....

my point was its only in sarbloh granth which says khalsa is my khass roop .... and whose khass roop is khalsa ?????

raj karega khalsa we read after ardas everyday ... it also comes from sarbloh granth ....

if u dont have faith in its banni why u read it ?????

who is saying u to give the title of guru ???? is any one forcing u .... but atleast show some respect .... and when some one points fingers at some thing ... that mean no respect ....

just think of mareyada ....

so dar rehras ... adi guru granth .... ardas ... dasam guru granth .... dohra ... sarbloh guru granth ...

puratan singh kept them at same level equal respect ....

who is saying u to give the title of guru ???? is any one forcing u .... but atleast show some respect .... and when some one points fingers at some thing ... that mean no respect ....

just think of mareyada ....

so dar rehras ... adi guru granth .... ardas ... dasam guru granth .... dohra ... sarbloh guru granth ...

puratan singh kept them at same level equal respect ....

You should stop making up stories. No Puratan Singh gave same level of equal respect to Sarbloh Granth as the others. Where is your proof? That's the reason for Nihang fairy stories of gupt Granths to make up for the lack of evidence. Just don't get upset because some members aren't as naive as you are in believing in gupt Granths :TH: