Sri Sarbloh Granth

birr rass

how will u explain it ....

rehras sahib is from adi guru granth sahib .... ok

ardas is from dasam guru granth sahib .... ok

dohra is from sarbloh guru darbar ....ok

and every singh read them together every day ....

if this mareyda is followed by only nihangs ... it is a fairy story .... if ur family also follow same mareyada ... its now ur turn to answer why u read dohra ?????

who is making stories .... u also know ....

so just because of that one shabad you decide to give it the title of Guru?

suck disrespect for bani reffering to maharaj as "it"

u shud be asha,ed of ur self

im surprised shaheedi army hasnt givven u a good slap!

maharaj? your name just says it all your clearly a Mahakaal/shiv worshipper so theres no point in arguing with you. Only maharaj is Guru Granth Sahib jee, and stop with these bs stories about "gupt granths" if they was kept "gupt" then the nihangs should be ashamed as that is very selfish, but its most likley just some made up story to get your agenda across. so if some nang sayss bhaniarewala's comic is a some sorta granth you gonna believe that aswell? 52 hukams make it clear thet there is ONE granth as it says "Granth Sahib hu Guru munana" not "granth Sahibaan nu Guru munana" even Guru Angad Sahib je makes it clear "eikaa baanee eik gur eiko sabadh veechaar". so who u gonna believe Guru Sahib or some Bhang lovers?

Mahakaal duz not mean Shiv worshipper. Maha Kaal means Great Death. Guru Gobind Singh says this many times in Dasam Guru Granth Sahib. May the Great Death protect me. He never says may the ShivJi or Shiv gans protect me.

Anyway you get Sikhs who are called Ganga and Shiv and Kishan etc or even worse names such Cameron or Kyle, or Callum. Whats in a name?

chatanga

maharaj? your name just says it all your clearly a Mahakaal/shiv worshipper so theres no point in arguing with you. Only maharaj is Guru Granth Sahib jee, and stop with these bs stories about "gupt granths" if they was kept "gupt" then the nihangs should be ashamed as that is very selfish, but its most likley just some made up story to get your agenda across. so if some nang sayss bhaniarewala's comic is a some sorta granth you gonna believe that aswell? 52 hukams make it clear thet there is ONE granth as it says "Granth Sahib hu Guru munana" not "granth Sahibaan nu Guru munana" even Guru Angad Sahib je makes it clear "eikaa baanee eik gur eiko sabadh veechaar". so who u gonna believe Guru Sahib or some Bhang lovers?

i really fear for your safety as its not long now before Shaheedi Fauj comes and teaches you a lesson! Have you ever read chaupai sahib, i dont think so because in chaupai sahib maharaj says "mahakaal ki je sharan pare....." See what i mean you have no knowledge and you think that you can go demeaning maharaj!

Three of our nitnem bania come from SahiB Shr Guru Dasam Granth Maharaj and your comparing maharaj to a comic book, such apmaan, you should be excommunicated from the panth!

It was good that the granths were kept gupt so that they wouldnt fall into the hands of the likes of you, if you cant respect the Granth Sahib from which our three nitnem bania come from how much respect have you got for Shri Guru Adhi Granth?

When you say Granth Sahib you could could be reffereing to any of our three maharaj de swaroop, you say Maharaj Akali Guru Angad Dev Ji says that "eikaa baanee eik gur eiko sabadh veechaar" Well there is only one bani and that is bani that has come from God, are you denying Jaap Sahib comming from God, because if you refuse Maharaj Akali Guru Dasam Granth Ji then you refuse the authenticity of Jaap Sahib too.

You say "Granth" sahiB ji nu hi manana, well non of a maharaj's have that name we have Adhi (Granth) Dasam (Granth) and Sarbloh (Granth) So when maharaj says "Sab sikhan ko hukkam hai Guru Maneyo "Granth"....... maharaj didnt specifically say Adhi Granth did maharaj now?

Thats why people like you who have no knowledge need to keep your mouth shut, not saying that im some kind of professor but you prabhjyot should now start praying for your safety as Shaheedi Fauj WILL teach you a lesson unless you repent for your sins!

JO EH JAIKARA GAJAVE SHAHEED SINGHA DA DHIAN LAGAVE DHUSHTA DA NAASH KARAVE AKAAAAL!

SAT SRI AKAAL!

ONE MORE THING DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FIRST PART OF THE ARDAAS YOU DO EVERYDAY COME FROM? YES FROM THE GRANTH SAHIB MAHARAAJ THAT YOU SO HATE YES YOU GOT IT SAHIB SHRI GURU DASAM GRANTH MAHARAJ, AND GUESS WHAT I ALSO COMES FROM THE GREAT POEM YU HATE SO MUCH YES UR CLEVER THATS RINGH "CHANDI DI VAAR" :TH:

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Oh mahakaal those have got to be the funniest replies i have read on this forum in a long time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you talk alot about Shaheedi fauj dont you ? yet you bad mouth Shaheeds like Sant Jarnail Singh and the defenders of the takht in 84 and the warriors of khalistan. HYPOCRITE!!!!

"mahakaal ki je sharan" is not even in chaupai sahib, u high on bhang or something? and go research mahakaal and you will find him to be Shivas son and avtar, his description is very similar to shiva. some hindu sects worship him as the greates avtar, he also has a mandir. where have i denied Jaap, chaupai and Akaal ustat? stop talking BS bhang nang! Shaheedi faujaan will teach me lesson? for what? not beliving in some nihang fairy tale of gupt granths? where was your so called shaheedi fauja when udasi and nirmala mahants like naraino used to rape girls in Gurdwaray? you are either high on bhang or just incredibaly stupid and talking out your @$$! In Guru Sahibs Time there was only one Granth! Guru Gobind Singh Jis bani was in small pothis, go research for yourself and you will find out!!!

Whatever isnt by teachings of Guru Sahib (Guru Granth Sahib) is not Bani!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

Why do the kids like Mahakaal and other Nihang wannabes assume that just because you do not refer to Dasam Granth as 'Guru' it means you hate it! Just writing in capital letters doesn't make you're point of view any stronger. Stupidity is stupidity whether it's written in capital letters or not :)