I Don't Wanna Marry This Guy.

Guest -joker-

These are a few options that come to my mind:

1. marry him and regret it the rest of your life

2. marry him and make it work

3. stand up for yourself and say you dont want to marry the man

4. tell him your not interested in men...*ahem ahem*......

5. run away

6. Make yourself look ugly so that he wouldnt want to marry you

Personally i'd go with option 3 and if that doesnt work then option 6

Good luck the choice is yours! :TH:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm..... iunno if this might work but next time u see him call him bhaji, it should make whole marriage idea rlyy awkward hm.....
LOLlll luv itttttt!! n the alarm clock idea!

I think u should do so much paath, make it personal and say it every day, tell ur mum cos it may be awkward for u to tell ur dad,maybe she can break it to him, even if she is not happy herself. It will all blow over in a few days no doubtt, which isnt much to sacrifice compared to a LIFETIME of unhappiness! Pray that she takes it well. marriage is a sacred act, the gurus said when u marry u and ur husbands souls should be as one. if u feel that this could never happen, please dont just go along with it cos that would be very wrong by gurbani and sikhi. we're not muslim so dont follow the majority of their culture, meaning u dont have to marry someone if u dont wanna!

the only reason u need to give is that it just doesnt feel right and u have a reali bad feeling about it, that is if u find it really hard to tell the truth, cos that is the truth ina round about way!

goodluck n hope it all works out for u whatever u may decide!

lol oh n love this one aswell

6. Make yourself look ugly so that he wouldnt want to marry you
only risk with it is if he goes n tells the whole world ur really a completee mingerr! hehe, then u better hope you've got a good personality!! :D lol

just outta curiosity, why dont you like this guy :D and you dont have to answer this

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Just tell the guy you dont want to marry him

But tel him with a bit of love dont just ring him up and say 'I Hate You bye!' that might hurt his feelings

Tell him you dont want to marry yet and stuff

and when your speaking to him keep on calling him Pha Ji

He will soon get the hint :TH:

PS why does it take ages for a guest to post??? you post something and then it shows up on the thread an hour later thats just silly

Vaheguruji ka khalsa Vaheguruji ki fateh

beautiful sis, feel for u ji, ur in my Ardaas... been there and it was such a lousy experience but it made me so much stronger, take a Hukumnama. Forgive me, dont want to say too much but sweet sis pls get in touch and we can talk.

Vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh.

just outta curiosity, why dont you like this guy :D and you dont have to answer this

Just tell the guy you dont want to marry him

But tel him with a bit of love dont just ring him up and say 'I Hate You bye!' that might hurt his feelings

Tell him you dont want to marry yet and stuff

and when your speaking to him keep on calling him Pha Ji

He will soon get the hint :TH:

PS why does it take ages for a guest to post??? you post something and then it shows up on the thread an hour later thats just silly

why dont u just login and post from your id Mr. Khalsa Productions :D .

because the mods read EVERY post made by a gues to ensure nothing inappropriate goes on :TH: and they dont sit here all day like you and me :D