Sikhishop.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Fahte to all

Thank you for the input so far it is very much appreciated.

We will be doing certain items as DTF have, however we are trying to get more Sikhi related items than any other shop has for the UK Sangat.

So Far we have

Sarbloh Items e.g. Cups, spoons and cutlery

We will have Bhana

We will have Sikh related jewellery (made by Sikhs)

Kirtan from the American Sikhs (Hard to come by in the UK)

Aiming to have in the near future

Kirpans and Siri Shaibs (Sarbloh aswell)

CD (both Kirtan and Katha)

Sikhi Books on all types of subjects. :)

We are looking at expanding very rapidly as demands increases. If there is other items that you would like I will find out if we can get them and see if we can save you money.

10% of all profits will be going to charity!

Thank you again.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe

But we're sikhs we don't wear jewellery... whats the need to wear rings and necklaces with khanday and kirpaanaa when we can wear that jewellery of naam around our necks :lol:

But we're sikhs we don't wear jewellery... whats the need to wear rings and necklaces with khanday and kirpaanaa when we can wear that jewellery of naam around our necks :)

Sikh Soldier Ji

You are so correct, and your way you have described it is beautiful. As you are 17 years old I would doubt you are married (if you are I apologise for making an assumption) however I and many Sikhs are married.......I know what that’s got to do with anything. I would rather give my wife, mother or any one a gift that had meaning behind it to inspire them into Sikhi than go and get a gift that looked good but that’s it.

The Sikh Jewellery is made by a Khalsa and he has been making it for a long time. This is not your typical big large khanda with jewels incrusted and looks bling bling. This is eloquent jewellery that is made by hand with a lot of love by Khalsa Ji. One of the pieces is on the website background at the moment which is a small Khanda and Kirpan which does have a description on what this means when the customer purchase the item.

The reason why I looked into and want to start the sikhishop was because all the items I want to get were either unreasonably high priced (shipping) or I had to wait ages to get it.

I do not mean to offend or cause any negativity within the panth, however if you would like to discuss it you can e-mail the sikhishop team at mail@sikhishop.com. However I will be happy to discuss it on the forum and answer any questions from the sangat.

Also I would like to add that when the website will be live and there is something on there that you want but maybe cannot afford or is too pricey please contact us and we will try to work out something. I want to serve and that is may purpose of the shop to help the sangat and not let money and maya get in the way.

Thank you

Sikhishop.com

shastars .... double edged 1s

teer's

baneh

sharp kareh

dastars

shawl

maleh

chakar

gandaseh

axes

small shastars

dhumaleh shastars

if u want u can also do shot guns n get them to b licensed

bow n arrow

sheilds

armour

hope this wil help u out

lolll ...............

WHEN IS THIS SHOP OPENINGggggggggggggggggggggg..............,, i need to buy stuf, now!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I apologise about the delay in getting the shop open, we have had a few setback with suppliers. We are now waiting for stock to come in and as soon as it does I will open the shop.

We are also waiting for the issue with the proposed ban on the import, sale and manufacture of swords. If this goes ahead or is not revoked Sikhs will have a hard time getting kirpans in and most likely any shaster in to the uk.

We have been advised not to sell the shaster on the website until this issue is cleared up. I apologies to the sangat about this and i will be fighting to get this sorted as soon as possible.

I thank the sangat for all there support and i hope to have the shop up and running soon!

Thank you

The Sikhishop Team