Nanaksar Coventry Nagar Keertan Video

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Guest militant singh

W T F is going on its like the ganesh yatra march dwn soufall a few mnths back in which singh sabha commite danced THIS IS A JOKE OMGGG THIS IS THE DREAM OF DA RSS COME TRUE COVENTRY SINGHS WHERE WERE YOU????????????? Is anymre of dis crap gna happen anywhere in da UK ,,Hindus are screaming lol ones got a spanner banging sum plate i duno about y dey saying govinda they usualy refer to Guru Gobind Singh Ji as '''guru Govind'' so mite be tht duno but this is beadbi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nama Singh, Militant Singh etc. On one thread you lot back up dancing, dumalla wearing DJs (Tigerstyle) and another thread you seem to get offended when the other Singhs are dancing at a nagar kirtan.

Double standards or ignorance or just following the majority??

Dancing and Sikhi don't mix!!!! And the video clearly shows this!!!

Nama Singh, Militant Singh etc. On one thread you lot back up dancing, dumalla wearing DJs (Tigerstyle) and another thread you seem to get offended when the other Singhs are dancing at a nagar kirtan.

Double standards or ignorance or just following the majority??

Dancing and Sikhi don't mix!!!! And the video clearly shows this!!!

LOL.gif true say LOL.gif

All that should be left for the Mandhir...That video is disgraceful, and all in the attendance of SathGuroo Jee Maharaaj?

If they want to do a "walk" and dance around that is up to them, but such acts should never be allowed to take place in the presence of Sache Paathshaah Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Maharaaj!

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

i am a nanaksar sangant person and i was one of those individuals dancing at the nagar kirtan and i found great peace dancing to the kirtan it was a truly amazing experience you may think it is stupid yeah but why do you care about us so much? why don't you just live your own lives and worry about your own goods and fix your bad deeds rather then trying to fix something you won't be able to do? :TH: so please bare in mind waheguru will puish those who are wrong no action should be taken if waheguru will punish those! and i no waheguru will not punish us :D bye xxxxx

i am a nanaksar sangant person and i was one of those individuals dancing at the nagar kirtan and i found great peace dancing to the kirtan it was a truly amazing experience you may think it is stupid yeah but why do you care about us so much? why don't you just live your own lives and worry about your own goods and fix your bad deeds rather then trying to fix something you won't be able to do? :TH: so please bare in mind waheguru will puish those who are wrong no action should be taken if waheguru will punish those! and i no waheguru will not punish us :D bye xxxxx

whats your problem? maharaj dont want you lot dancing OK! if you want to dance dance somewhere, dance where your baba is and do jaroos of him not maharaj. how can we live our lives just like as you say , our lives REVOLVE AROUND MAHARAJ and we cant tolerate you lot hopping about in maharj's presence. give me answer to these questions:

1) where in bani does it say you can dance

2) why stil do it when you know you shouldnt because it just seems like you do it on purpose or have you just lose the plot

3) why talk as if your never going to stop dancing in maharajs presence? do you really want to get punished so bad on top of all the sins we comit in a day ??

4) WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA OF DANCING !!!!

Watching that made me so angry and sad.....It would be best that they dont do a nagar kirtan if stupid people are going to do bhangra moves instead of recitin Maharajis Bani.

And why the hell is them harikisha guys singin over gurbani?? I'm really confused...I'm not being a fanatic but theres a time and place for everything. This nagar kirtan was meant to celebrate Dasmesh jis bday but after watchin that video it was like it was a GIG.

I heard Harnek was singing following at his annual birthday bash :

La la-la la la,

Warm it up.

Lala-lalala,

The boys are waiting

My milk-badam brings all the boys to the yard,

And they're like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge

I can see youre on it,

You want me to teach thee

Techniques that freaks these 22 year old girls,

It can't be bought,

Just know, thieves get caught,

Watch if your smart,

Quite amusing..

Guru Gobind Singh ji does katha of Kharag Singh - how he had athe power to beat everyone.. including Krishna... and so Krishna told his disciples to say "Haaare Krishna" (haaar = to lose) in fear of geting beats from Kharag Singh. For more info..

search for "kharag" on sridasam.org

:D

PS: another interesting fact.. Guru Gobind Singh ji says in Shahabd Hazaare P: 10 "Kaise Tohe Taar Hai Sun JaR Aap Dubhiyo Bhav Saagar" How can he carry you across, you <banned word filter activated>, when he himself has drowned in the wordly ocean!!!!

:TH:

you really think after all this now we are gonna let u and ur baba dance at next years nagar kirtan, hahah mate i wud think before even organising the nagar kirtan