Nanaksar Coventry Nagar Keertan Video

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

COVENTRY SINGHS WHERE WERE YOU?????????????

CORNERED IN BY THE POLICE - A fight almost broke out 2yrs ago, police presense is VERY heavy, the baba had cctv police vans outside his house he stays at until he left on tuesday as some local singhs have informed. This is due to his personal safety, or some crap like that being in jepordy n the police have to take care of him.

Coventry Singhs WERE there, as per normal to stop as much beadbi as they could, but questions is not where they are, where are the canadian singhs that can deal with the root of the problem??

Local singhs turned up to prevent beadbi, police were tipped well in advance and the singhs were set up to be arrested.

No good commenting if you were not present at the day. Its a re occuring problem, contact those twats in the nanaksar lot to sort this issue out. Maybe someone can find them a good katha vajak who can explain what maharaj says, or EVEN what the originator, Baba Nand Singh was like!! How much satkar he had for Guru Ji that he would take him for walks on hot summer days with an umbrella thing keeping Guru Ji in shade, and now, his followers, dance like monkeys around that same Shabad Guru.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nama Singh, Militant Singh etc. On one thread you lot back up dancing, dumalla wearing DJs (Tigerstyle) and another thread you seem to get offended when the other Singhs are dancing at a nagar kirtan.

Double standards or ignorance or just following the majority??

Dancing and Sikhi don't mix!!!! And the video clearly shows this!!!

Erm... hold up. I dont rememba backin up dancin, tigerstyle and i dont remember cussing them either. Send me the link to where i have done that and i know for a fact Bass is against the whole dancing thing.

Self edit : Actually i will include the link for you

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=225026

hopefully next year when his nagar kirtan is gonna happen all singh from all over the uk are present to stop the beadbi!!!

Its a re occuring problem. Local Gurdwaras will be trying to intervene next yr to stop the nagar keertan, well not stop it, but put a ban on nanaksar having the seva. Instead another gurdwara will run the nagar keertan as per correct maryada as is the Vasakhi Nagar keertan.

Do ardaas the council permit this, failing that, maharaj stops them holding it and doing beadbi again!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Going back to the original poster's question - Harnek has been disassociated by Nanaksar, Sant Samaj and the Panth. He's using the great name of Sant Baba Mihan Singh Jee to continue deluding a few uneducated people.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

As already somebody said quoting above, lets not let few bad apples in nanaksar upsamparda of nirmale give bad name to whole upsamparda.

Lets be fully aware, if panthic sevadars in uk wants to ban nanaksar doing nagar kirtan, please make sure they ban that specific sub branch ie- conventry one, not all the nanaksar gurdwara's in UK since other branches of nanaksar belongs to different students (successors) of great saint- baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale. They are genuine students of baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale, who stayed in maryada of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj provided by nanaksar. History is witness and all the samparda like- taksal is witness that sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj is treated as supreme king of kings in nanaksar gurdwara's ie- king size bed, very strict full sukhasan/parkash maryada, bhog maryada, very strict suchum maryada for pattis who do maharaj ji seva.

none of the nanaksars are bad they all follow proper mayada of guru sahib, looking back at the mahapursh like sant baba nand singh ji who we can not describe in words same as sant baba isher singh ji nanaksar, but its just this one fake harnek singh who is making nanaksar look bad, as for his branch really they are not nanaksar, nanaksar originated from the pind kalera whcih was sant baba nand singh jis dera, the one where this fake harnek is from is called sihaar which was originated from sant baba mihan singh, its just that nanaksar and sant baba mihan singh ji were very alike thats why they all cum under nanaksar today, its just that they were nirmala saadhus and lived very alike and werent very millitant aslike taksal are

Agree, lets not knock Nanaksar per se, this is one individual and the power he has over the one gurdwara sahib (in the uk at least).

we need more facts about his acivities in canada as this is his abse for action. does he just come to the UK to stir trouble or is he upto this at home in canada too?

'Namstang' Veer Jee and 'Singh_Bling' Veer Jee make some very valid points that should be noted by the Sikh Sangata(n). This fake "Harnek Baba" should be stopped. The ‘Coventry Sikh Council of Gurdwaras’ (? - or other local main organisation), with all Panthic Gurdwara Saahibs in the town and the Saadh Sangat, including Coventry Sikh Youth, need to intervene in this FAKE Nanaksar Baba's activities in the Sikh Panth...

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif