Sachkhand?

$ingh $oorma

Regarding Post 4, I believe that is AKJ material. Me personally I am very dubious of material that comes from that non-mainstream organisation whose founder is an alchemy believer.

ur retarded, seeing as u somehow missed the part of the book where bhai sahib randhir singh ji stated that within days of learnig alchemy he realised how bad it was, and how anythihng such as that which turns the mind away from simran is evil. He begged forgiveness from mahraj and chucked the peice of paper which had the formula into the fire. You would have known that if ud actually read the book, instead of just beliveing what the nang site says, and thatt site is what u shud be 'dubious' of.

And anyway that articles not even written by Bhai Randhir Singh Ji.

God resides in Sach Khand, he resides in me, in fact he resides everywhere.

How can there be a hell when God is everywhere.

And that is the most stupid argument i have ever heard.ever.

Yes God is everywhere, but then again things like the hollocaust, June 1984, Nov 1984, countless examples from both sikh and non sikh history of similar terrible events, and even day to day murders and rapes occur all the time, all of this while Vaheguroo is right there.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singhstah veerji

dont mind please explain what were u saying?

"ur retarded, seeing as u somehow missed the part of the book where bhai sahib randhir singh ji stated that within days of learnig alchemy he realised how bad it was, and how anythihng such as that which turns the mind away from simran is evil. He begged forgiveness from mahraj and chucked the peice of paper which had the formula into the fire"

i mean what really happen can you tell the story?I dont know about this

ur retarded, seeing as u somehow missed the part of the book where bhai sahib randhir singh ji stated that within days of learnig alchemy he realised how bad it was, and how anythihng such as that which turns the mind away from simran is evil. He begged forgiveness from mahraj and chucked the peice of paper which had the formula into the fire. You would have known that if ud actually read the book, instead of just beliveing what the nang site says, and thatt site is what u shud be 'dubious' of.

According to his autobiography he performed alchemy.

'Singhstah' You believe alchemy is chemically possible yet you call me retarded !!! LOL.gif

LOL.gif

If you got the balls why don’t you put down on your CV that you believe alchemy is possible. Because if you did no one in their right mind would ever give you an interview let alone a job. If they did then they would either be taking the p*ss or the interviewers would be even more retarded than you.

Fateh Ji,

I just askedn a simple question because Prof Darsahn Singh Ji, claimed guru nanak never went in the river and then went to sky. He says if guru ji did went and gothis "Spritual" knowledge from going into river. How could he had made such a mistake of not mentioning it in gurbani...

AND YES BEGAMPURA IS 2KM AWAY FROM NANKANA SAHIB, WHO KNOW GURU JI MIGHT HAVE MEN'T HE WAS BORN THERE (BEGAMPURA), WE CAME UP NANKANA SAHIB AFTER MANY YEARS...

sachkhand is palce ....

guru nanakdevji gave a name begampura .... where they come from ....

a pandit even claimed to made of map of sachkhand visited gurunanak dev jii .... and showed the map to them ... guru sahib took a new paper .... made a small map of sachkhand ... and told him eddan nahi sachkhand iddan hai ....

Begampura means BE-Gam-Pura......a place with NO Gam......thats a place without suffering.

Making map to sachkhand is totally impossible. Guru Nanak said that its impossible to explain sachkhand...so map doesn;t work there brother.

Do u have any reference for the above story???

sachkhand is palce ....

a pandit even claimed to made of map of sachkhand visited gurunanak dev jii .... and showed the map to them ... guru sahib took a new paper .... made a small map of sachkhand ... and told him eddan nahi sachkhand iddan hai ....

Begampura means BE-Gam-Pura......a place with NO Gam......thats a place without suffering.

Making map to sachkhand is totally impossible. Guru Nanak said that its impossible to explain sachkhand...so map doesn;t work there brother.

janam sakhi by bhai bala ji ... best and oldest granth about gurunanak devjis life .... i would get u the page number soon ...

janam sakhi by bhai bala ji ... best and oldest granth about gurunanak devjis life .... i would get u the page number soon ...
bhaji, you seem to know a lot of history, can you tell where i can find some reading material about Guru Nanak's jeevan and/or other sikh history related literature. :)

sachkhand is palce ....

Thanks brother, please scan the page if u can as I dont have the 'granth' of bhai bala ji.

sachkhand is palce ....

Thanks brother, please scan the page if u can as I dont have the 'granth' of bhai bala ji.

well i m not allowed to scan it .... :) .... but i can only get u a page number or get a photo clicked of it ..... when ever visit the gurudwara may be on thrusday or friday ...