Stupidity

SaRpAnCh

in order to be Sikh of Vaheguru you must be a Sikh of Guru sahib and at a high atage, Guru Sahib is the Sikh of vaheguru,

Guru Parmeshar eko jaan

and Singh with dunalli calm down bro.........whats the matter? too many protein shakes :) jks

Sikh = Student, right?

When I said Sikh, I meant literally meaning of that word.

Let me rephrase what I said in my earlier post:

I am Student of truth (God) only. Now it is up to me find a right path (school) to learn more about the truth (god).

Its' okay Prabhjot. He has made himself clearer now. No use arguing now. Listen, I am actually saying this politely now. If you want to be a student of GOD, you first have to accept his form first. You going around saying you are a student of god, yet you don't want to keep the HAIR that he has given to you just does not make sense. If a student attends a school, and that school has a uniform, but the student does not have that uniform, he has no right to say he is from that school unless he accepts the school's rules/procedures/etc. I do hope you take that into consideration.

What are you talking about?

School with uniforms? All public schools in Canada and USA don't make students wear uniforms. I personally believe that god doesn't give a damn about hair. Why would god reject someone because he/she decided to cut his/her hair? Do you believe that God will be that shallow and superficial by judging someone based on appearance? Besides, not all schools (paths/religion) believe in keeping hair like Sikhi.

LOL, I guess there is no use explaining it to you then. God does not give a damn about hair, eh? Than why did he put it on your head than? Only Akal Purakh knows if he will accept or reject someone with hair. I don't know that, neither do you. God will accept you if you accept his form, if you don't accept his form, and follow some of his teachings, how can you say you love him? He made you perfect 100% and by altering his body, are you showing that you love him or want to alter his changes (in other words saying, you did something wrong god this is how its' done). I don't know about other religions, but I was talking from a Sikh perspective, when did the other religions come into play?

Learn to read! I said, "Now it is up to me find a right path (school) to learn more about the truth (god)".

Anyway, if god made you perfect then how come Sikhs cut their nails, eh?

I think you should learn to look carefully with you eyes. At one moment, you are talking about Sikhi, than another moment your like other religions. rolleyes.gif

Cut their nails, LOL. Does it matter with nails, they would get chipped off while working anyways. They don't stay on permanently. So, what's next, eh? Why Sikhs wear clothes? or why do Sikhs eat food? LOL.gif

LOL

I can say the same thing with hair as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definition of a sikh from sgpc.net
The Definition of Sikh :

Article I

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh

Notice the last one also says the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru. So, what does that mean, it makes that Patits, and cut hairs are not SIKH! You can't pick and choose which one you want to follow, either follow all of them or none at all!!

in order to be Sikh of Vaheguru you must be a Sikh of Guru sahib and at a high atage, Guru Sahib is the Sikh of vaheguru,

Guru Parmeshar eko jaan

and Singh with dunalli calm down bro.........whats the matter? too many protein shakes :) jks

Sikh = Student, right?

I am Student of truth (God) only. Now it is up to me find a right path (school) to learn more about the truth (god).

Its' okay Prabhjot. He has made himself clearer now. No use arguing now. Listen, I am actually saying this politely now. If you want to be a student of GOD, you first have to accept his form first. You going around saying you are a student of god, yet you don't want to keep the HAIR that he has given to you just does not make sense. If a student attends a school, and that school has a uniform, but the student does not have that uniform, he has no right to say he is from that school unless he accepts the school's rules/procedures/etc. I do hope you take that into consideration.

School with uniforms? All public schools in Canada and USA don't make students wear uniforms. I personally believe that god doesn't give a damn about hair. Why would god reject someone because he/she decided to cut his/her hair? Do you believe that God will be that shallow and superficial by judging someone based on appearance? Besides, not all schools (paths/religion) believe in keeping hair like Sikhi.

LOL, I guess there is no use explaining it to you then. God does not give a damn about hair, eh? Than why did he put it on your head than? Only Akal Purakh knows if he will accept or reject someone with hair. I don't know that, neither do you. God will accept you if you accept his form, if you don't accept his form, and follow some of his teachings, how can you say you love him? He made you perfect 100% and by altering his body, are you showing that you love him or want to alter his changes (in other words saying, you did something wrong god this is how its' done). I don't know about other religions, but I was talking from a Sikh perspective, when did the other religions come into play?

Learn to read! I said, "Now it is up to me find a right path (school) to learn more about the truth (god)".

I think you should learn to look carefully with you eyes. At one moment, you are talking about Sikhi, than another moment your like other religions. rolleyes.gif

Cut their nails, LOL. Does it matter with nails, they would get chipped off while working anyways. They don't stay on permanently. So, what's next, eh? Why Sikhs wear clothes? or why do Sikhs eat food? LOL.gif

LOL

LOLLLLLLLL

Ever heard of something called a turban?

Guru Parmeshar eko jaan

Sikh = Student, right?

LOL

LOLLLLLLLL

Have you ever heard of something called a glove you can use while working?????

Guru Parmeshar eko jaan

Sikh = Student, right?

LOL

LOLLLLLLLL

Have you ever heard of something called a glove you can use while working?????

Would you wear that glove everywhere you go, even at home while eating, would you sleep with it? would you go to the washroom with it? Would you die with it on?

You said working only. Besides, why would you wear turbans while you are taking a shower or sleeping? Are you even allowed to take off your turbans?

Anyway, you didn’t give me a reasonable answer of why Sikhs cut their nails. I thought god made you perfect so why are you people cutting something that god made?