Pakhandi Baba Claiming To Be 11th Guru In Middlesex

gkd2000chill

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Hi, i recieved an email:-

"this guy in middlesex who claims to see guru nanak dev ji in his dreams, who says 'u r my son to this guy', and apparently loads of singhs are going to him. He says to singhs to come to him and he'll meet them with the guru, and he wants money for what hes doing"

Hes claiming to be the 11 th guru and hes disrespecting our guru granth sahib ji, and we shouldnt let this happen! I dont know if what is happening in middlesex is true or not but....can someone confirm this and where did they get the information from?

Thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this guy in middlesex who claims to see guru nanak dev ji in his dreams, who says 'u r my son to this guy', and apparently loads of singhs are going to him. He says to singhs to come to him and he'll meet them with the guru, and he wants money for what hes doing.....hes claiming to be the 11 th guru!!! Hes disrespecting our guru, and we shouldnt let this happen!

I dont know if this email is true or not but....can someone confirm if this is truly happening in middlesex??? and where did they get the information from?

Thanks

Gurufateh!

we already have a 11th Guru, :D (SGGSJ) IF this is true - then he is bound to be sorted out im sure - its probably nothing - you hear alot of stuff like this around UK

Gurufateh!

this guy in middlesex who claims to see guru nanak dev ji in his dreams, who says 'u r my son to this guy', and apparently loads of singhs are going to him. He says to singhs to come to him and he'll meet them with the guru, and he wants money for what hes doing.....hes claiming to be the 11 th guru!!! Hes disrespecting our guru, and we shouldnt let this happen!

I dont know if this email is true or not but....can someone confirm if this is truly happening in middlesex??? and where did they get the information from?

Thanks

Gurufateh!

we already have a 11th Guru, :D (SGGSJ) IF this is true - then he is bound to be sorted out im sure - its probably nothing - you hear alot of stuff like this around UK

Gurufateh!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ummm ur probably right lol

well the baba claiming he's a Guru, so nothing has changed there :D

ITS TRUE

I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL!!

jus wanna let u no dat ders dis guy in middlesex n he says every nite guru nanak dev ji comes in his dreams n says u r my son to dis guy in da pic....................coz of this lots of singhs r goin to him...........he says come to me n i'll meet u wid the guru..........he wants money for his stuff...........on the website, dats on the pics below n u'll c y hes doin this................hes claimin to be the nxt 11th livin guru!

hes disrspectin our gurus n we aint gonna let dis happn..............so lets do somethin about dis! forward dis message n let sikhs no!

post-5314-1168798407.jpg

Gurufateh!

i think its so disgraceful that Sangat ACTUALLY go to see this man. i mean everyone knows whats what when it comes to how many Guru's we have - i mean Sri Gobind Singh Ji has already said that after their Jyoti Jyot Smagae - there was no OTHER Guru except Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Sangat need 2 stand there ground and not run after people like him.

Gurufateh!

P.S. my vuda Veerji said - a bigger step should taken when it comes to situations like this; and to put words into a less harsher form - somebody should 'hit him'