One To Watch

Jeevan

I pitty them like mentioned they show a side of islam which is peace loving to the public and the other behind closed doors.

the amount of hate is incrediable "bomb all the indian shops" i recall some saying. i do not need to say much as i think everyone has mentioned alot of it.

But on a postivie note you have to admire the fact they do parchar in english so the younger genrations understand (even though its wrong parchar)...

If only sikhs could arrange every sunday when sangat is at large they could do english parchar

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much hatred is beyond me yaar, how can they get it SOOO WRONG ?

I agree totally, if only we had really good articulate kathavachak in English.

It is sometimes embarrassing watching our so called Community Leaders on TV who cannot string a sentence together without a lot of 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs'

So much hatred is beyond me yaar, how can they get it SOOO WRONG ?

I agree totally, if only we had really good articulate kathavachak in English.

It is sometimes embarrassing watching our so called Community Leaders on TV who cannot string a sentence together without a lot of 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs'

i think their are alot of sikhs that can atleast start from preaching at their gurdwareh every sunday for hour or hour and a half whether it be in the main darbar sahib or in a different room,

sundays is the days that lots of people go to the gurdwara even if they are not into sikhi this could provide them with the basics of sikhi aswell as inspire them to further their knowledge on the religion

sick people tottaly sick just saw on sky news the 21st july failed bombings.One of the guys targted a baby in a pushchair,This is the biggest threat the world faces as a whole- Islmaic fascism and Terrorism, They are womanisers what kind of humans are they killing innocents and making threats-they have no morale.Islam does not believe in equality

QUOTE(sikh supreme @ Jan 15 2007, 02:09 PM) *

That if a women does not wear the hijab she should be hit,

woohoo.gif slap.gif

Ive got loads of muslim girl mates, and none of them wear hijabs, some of the ones that do are much worse than the ones that dont. any other muslim hits them for this reason..... ill knock their lights out!!! waheguru ji. slap.gifunited.gif

I pitty them like mentioned they show a side of islam which is peace loving to the public and the other behind closed doors.

the amount of hate is incrediable "bomb all the indian shops" i recall some saying. i do not need to say much as i think everyone has mentioned alot of it.

But on a postivie note you have to admire the fact they do parchar in english so the younger genrations understand (even though its wrong parchar)...

If only sikhs could arrange every sunday when sangat is at large they could do english parchar

Yes they did say ""bomb all the indian shops" !!! I bet the person who said this was a Pakistani musla.