Sacred Bricks

Freed

The original shape of our sacred historical places GURUDWARA SAHIBS is being destroyed

in recent past 20-30 years, especially under the name of KAAR SEVA. I still remember the

original shape of KESGARH SAHIB, ANAND GARH SAHIB , BAOLI SAHIB (on the entrance of

Qila Anandgarh Sahib)& SIS GANJ SAHIB at ANANDPUR SAHIB where i visited during my

childhood near 1970 but all the superstructures are entirely different in shape now within

40 years of KAAR SEVA. I visited Chamkaur Sahib, Machhiwara Sahib in 1974 and had a viewof Fatehgarh Sahib (Sirhind)during train travel and the views are engraved in my memory yet, but not present physically now due to renovation. All the original monuments are being removed day by day and very slowly in such a manner that nobody is noticing that proofs of our history are being demolished under the banner of KAAR SEVA wich I think is a great concpiracy agasinst our history. If destruction of historical monuments is not stopped, our forthcoming generations would never forgive us and a time will come after some decades when our history may come under question mark.

If Red Fort , Qutub Minaar, Jama Masjid ofDelhi; Bhool Bhulaiya of Lucknow; Taj Mehal of Agra;Stoopa of Great Ashoka are present yet in original shape and do not need any renovation , thanwhy the renovation is needed in our historical places . We need to think very deeply on this score.

Bhul chuk khima. WJKK WJKF

ਜਿਥੈ ਜਾਇ ਬਹੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਸੁਹਾਵਾ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥

Jithhai jaae behai maeraa sateguroo so thhaan suhaavaa raam raajae ||

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

ਗੁਰਸਿਖਂ​‍ੀ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਭਾਲਿਆ ਲੈ ਧੂਰਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਵਾ ॥

GurasikhInaee so thhaan bhaaliaa lai dhhoor mukh laavaa ||

The Guru's Sikhs seek out that place; they take the dust and apply it to their faces.

ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾ ਕੀ ਘਾਲ ਥਾਇ ਪਈ ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵਾ ॥

gurasikhaa kee ghaal thhaae pee jin har naam dhhiaavaa ||

The works of the Guru's Sikhs, who meditate on the Lord's Name, are approved.

ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਜਿਆ ਤਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਵਾ ॥੨॥

jinh naanak sathigur poojiaa thin har pooj karaavaa ||2||

Those who worship the True Guru, O Nanak - the Lord causes them to be worshipped in turn. ||2||

Aasaa chhant mehala 4 -( Guru Ram Dasji)

• 2 months later...

As Time Changes, Hukam of Guru also changes.

There was a time from 1st Patshahi till 5th Patshahi, No Shashters were allowed,then 6th patshahi(Meeri Peeri di Talwaar) suddenly made it compulsory to be Shashterdhari, even 9th Patshahi ji was Shashtrdhari but didnot fight any battle; then 10th Patshahi fought so many battles and now GURU GRANTH SAHIB MAHARAjJI.

Time has changed so dramtically that the Maryada which was orginally setup by Guru Maharaji is not being followed. Instead Sikh Dharam debate between itself over its own issues. Politics and Sharia Mat has entered into our Dharam. British Raj and Corruption within Our Dharam(Dharam de Dhoukhi) changed so many things in our Dharam and Lives, we fight between ouself over For eg:- Half Chaupai Sahib da Paath and FUll Chaupai Sahib da Path, Fight Over Dasam Granth, FIght over Raagmala, Fight over this, FIght over that, Fight over Maryada of Guru, FIght over Sant Samaj, Fight over this/that sant etc), Fight over History of Guru Sahiban and so on. Ultimately what we have achieved-NOTHING.

Today if anybody raise his/her SWORd is labelled as 'Terrorist' by Govt;even though if he is fighting for his Homeland and Dharam. and is killed mercilessly.

Time would come when GUru Granth Sahibji would take Deh Saroop and give us that shakti again which was given to Khalsa by GURU GOBIND SINGH JI to fight EVil and Re-establish KHALSA all over the world.

As mentioned in Sau Sakhi--Roos,Cheen, Firangi,Cheen Japan-Sab Karenge AMRIT Paan.

• 2 months later...

i remember my childhood days when we would visit sri Annandpur Sahib in summer vacations (late sixties & seventies

all those old majestic buildings enclosing history with them have vanished , even in recent past gurdwata Duhk Nivaran

at patiala and and a Barontha tree situated in vicinity , under which Guru Teg bahadur sahib ji sat have been demolished

before our eyes. The celebration of Khalsa tercentenary was preceded by the extension of present gurdwara Sri KesGarh

sahib and Sisganj sahib at Anandpur Sahib , also involving demolition of whatever was left of historic surroundings.

This all we tolerate , and again vote our brain less representatives in SGPC who knowingly or unknowingly allow this to

happen in in connivance with the kar sewa guys . To add we pay for destruction of our history . We do not need Indiras

or Congress or RSSto destroy our heritage , our own ignorance is sufficient

i pray that Panth awakens and preserves whatever is left

bhul chukk maaf. please forgive if someone finds my words too harsh