Gay Person Wanting To Take Amrit

Guest a gays friend

stick to one/more partner with whom u have took 4 lawan with ..... that what its said to both male and female by punj peyare .....

i dont know in sikhi if man to man anadkarj have taken place till date ....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Akal Purakh (Waheguru) established all creation in two parts, for example, man/woman; night/day; birth/death; youth/old age; sunlight/darkness; earth/sky and sorrow/happiness etc. Akal Purakh has established this meaningful system. The day is for working and the night is for resting. Married life is for procreation, so that life may continue"

I think all faiths preach the above in some form or other!

Homosexuality is a disease ... just like every disease it can be cured by NAAM
Really? EVERY disease?

bIj mMqRü srb ko igAwnu ]

beej ma(n)thra sarab ko giaan ||

The Beej Mantra, the Seed Mantra, is spiritual wisdom for everyone.

chu vrnw mih jpY koaU nwmu ]

chahu varanaa mehi japai kooo naam ||

Anyone, from any class, may chant the Naam.

jo jo jpY iqs kI giq hoie ]

jo jo japai this kee gath hoe ||

Whoever chants it, is emancipated.

swDsMig pwvY jnu koie ]

saadhhasa(n)g paavai jan koe ||

And yet, rare are those who attain it, in the Company of the Holy.

kir ikrpw AMqir aur DwrY ]

kar kirapaa a(n)thar our dhhaarai ||

By His Grace, He enshrines it within.

psu pRyq muGd pwQr kau qwrY ]

pas praeth mughadh paathhar ko thaarai ||

Even beasts, ghosts and the stone-hearted are saved.

srb rog kw AauKdu nwmu ]

sarab rog kaa aoukhadh naam ||

The Naam is the panacea, the remedy to cure all ills.

kilAwx rUp mMgl gux gwm ]

kaliaan roop ma(n)gal gun gaam ||

Singing the Glory of God is the embodiment of bliss and emancipation.

kwhU jugiq ikqY n pweIAY Drim ]

kaahoo jugath kithai n paaeeai dhharam ||

It cannot be obtained by any religious rituals.

nwnk iqsu imlY ijsu iliKAw Duir krim ]5]

naanak this milai jis likhiaa dhhur karam ||5||

O Nanak, he alone obtains it, whose karma is so pre-ordained. ||5||

QUOTE(Akali Nihang @ Jan 16 2007, 12:35 PM) *

Homosexuality is a disease ... just like every disease it can be cured by NAAM

Really? EVERY disease?

lol im sure he didnt mean very disease! anyway i completely agree with him. homosexuality is simply giving in to maya, bestower of diseases. Woman was born alongside man for many reasons, marriage and children being two of them. as homosexuality is not mentioned in gurbani, it must not even be worth mentioning because it is NOT a status, it is simply a state of mind.

if u make yourself believee you're crazy, u can start to act as such. if you make yourself believe you cannot ever have a relationship with a girl, then you will believe such. I have never had a boyfriend but i knoww for a fact that i will marry because i know waheguru has placed someone on this earth for me as he has everyonee else, and i pray for this daily. i have only ever been reallyy attracted to one guy and he was not of the same religion so i had to avoid him and havent seen him in years. but just because i havent been with anyone doesnt mean im gay. im sure if i didnt do paath i too would have fantasiies about my female friends and i know loads and loads of both girls and guys who have felt attracted to peple of the same sex, you'd all be very suprised! butttt they dont do paath, and lust is maya. how do you actually know your gay if all youre probably feeling is either lust or love for your fellow man ( as in mankind). you will NEVER know true true love until are or are about to be married bacuse thats the person your going to live the rest of your life with and who will have your children, thats what marriage is all about! having kids and showing them almost unconditional love, your wife and your soul connection and mutual love being showered upon your children. you and your wife sitting doing naam simran and paath together showing your love for Waheguru together. This is the love that we should all pray for every single day. and if waheguru is pleased with us he will shower us with it. Everything else is minor love or LUST. im sorry but you ned to up your paath and pray that you can forget this maya because Waheguru will NOT have you in sachkhand. you have been very very WEAK and fallen into the trap of maya instead of following the path the guru intended you to have. im am not a homophobic, i just dont believe there should be such a word, as i do not believe there should be such word for a man who lusts over another man. have love for your brother but not in that way.... can you ever even imagine aour gurus accepting anyonee who had this disease in thier sangats at the time???!! or even, waheguruji forgive me, one of our gurus being such? they married womennn and had their childrenn which men were made to do!

p.s what does a gay guy do in the gurudwarra then, sit on the girls side? gays need to pay attention to girls and see the qualities in them that made them wives and mothers, not guys being wives and adoptive "mothers".

Guest peacemaker

So what if he's gay? He can't help that. Let him take amrit! And being gay is not a disease! It's just someone's preference. To say that just because someone's gay means they are more lustful than a straight person is nonsense.

Our Guru's led by example, they led ghristi jeevens and did not promote any form of a gay lifestyle!!. All Sikhs of the Guru are role models, therefore a Gursikh must realise that they are a living representation of GurMaryada to the world. Our actions (mental & physical) represent outGuru's teachings.

We have a responsiblity of attempting to be a true Sikh to our Guru and the Khalsa Panth. If we want to remain on the path of Guru ji then people like your friend have to battle and overcome their homos*xual feelings because no rehatnama, no sakhia, on tuks of Gurbani supports a homos*xual lifestyle just like a promiscious hetros*xual lifestyle is not promoted.

Guest peacemaker

Sarbloh,

Homosexuality is not a feeling, it's a way of life. Just like being straight is a way of life. You can't get rid of it. You're born that way. If everything is in god's will, then why can't certain people just accept god's will? Unless, of course, everything is not god's will and we decide who we are from the moment we are born, not because someone has programmed it into us.

Either everything is god's will or it isn't. You can't do it halfway, so you tell me.