• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Akali Nihang @ Jan 16 2007, 12:35 PM) *

Homosexuality is a disease ... just like every disease it can be cured by NAAM

Really? EVERY disease?

as homosexuality is not mentioned in gurbani, it must not even be worth mentioning because it is NOT a status, it is simply a state of mind.
keeping hair is also NOT mentioned in gurbani, doing nitnem is also NOT mentioned in gurbani rolleyes.gif ......you get the idea
Waheguru will NOT have you in sachkhand
you seem very convinced of this. i take it you asked waheguru ji if he would take a homosexual into sachkhand rolleyes.gif
can you ever even imagine aour gurus accepting anyonee who had this disease in thier sangats at the time???!!
disease eh????? grin.gif

I guess Gay traits arise in two circumstances .

It has got nothing to do with the way we are wired there are no Gay genes identified till today.

firstly : Men starved of girls ( example troops during prolonged military campaigns develop these feelings/ only male hostels or dormitatory).

Secondly : People who have had enough of free sex with woman are bored of it and need some change especially in westeren socities.

That is bothe excess of girls and there absence is bad whatis important is moderation.

The ill effect of Gays is easy to forsee.

Gay feeling may be a manifestation of God but so is will power which is also gifted by Wahe guru to ward off such destructive feelings.

I guess simran , Naam , Jaap and living in a family life which our Gurus preached is the way to over come these thoughts. :TH:

love

hps

I guess Gay traits arise in two circumstances .

It has got nothing to do with the way we are wired there are no Gay genes identified till today.

firstly : Men starved of girls ( example troops during prolonged military campaigns develop these feelings/ only male hostels or dormitatory).

Secondly : People who have had enough of free sex with woman are bored of it and need some change especially in westeren socities.

That is bothe excess of girls and there absence is bad whatis important is moderation.

The ill effect of Gays is easy to forsee.

Gay feeling may be a manifestation of God but so is will power which is also gifted by Wahe guru to ward off such destructive feelings.

I guess simran , Naam , Jaap and living in a family life which our Gurus preached is the way to over come these thoughts. :TH:

love

hps

:WW: LOL.gif :WW: LOL.gif :WW:

Thats probably the best SS post ive read :WW:, your a genius, are you doing a degree in 'gay studies.' :)

Why hasn't this topic been closed yet?! I think it would be ok 4 ur friend to take amrit as long he doesn't try to get married to a man or have a relationship wioth man afterwards. So basically like u suggested take amrit and stay alone. Although gristhee jeevan is pradhaan if u can control kaam being alone is gud 2!