Racism 2 Sikhs On Youtube

SaRpAnCh

Sorry, to both of you, i was talking about the person who made this video my post was just a bit late getting up their.......

So it seeemed like i was talking about SaRpAnCh veerji and Rupz veer ji when really i was talking about the guy who made the video, my bad.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can this be racism? Sikhs doesnt mean race! Man us Sikhs are dumb theses days. The video is right.

They are many races who are Sikh.

are you stupid????????? we sikhs are a seperate race as defined by British Law like it or not,dont the words 'pussies' and chikens', offend you - i dnt even knw why o bother to put it up on this <admin-profanity filter activated> a5s forum nobody cares

There are many races in Punjab. Punjab had so many Invaders from different countrys. Sikh means learner.

Im sorry if my words upset you.

Im not offended by this video. If I this topic came up before a few years back, then I would have got offended. By why do you let this kind of stuff bother you?

If someone disrespected your father you wouldnt shut up and put up you would take action ...anyways i aint going to discuss with you further - ADMINS SHUT THE TOPIC

Of course Id be offended if my father was being cussed. But there not even cussing our father. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said, I dont like a Sikh, I like the life style of a Sikh.

Maybe my chose of words are harsh in the first threat. Im sorry for this. But I wish people could understand.

would you let someone cuss down your family, khalsa

I left a message to this guy if i ever meet him hes gonna be eating ouuta straw

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

seems this guy got a problem wiht sikhs or somethin

isnt there anyway we can contact him on youtube??

just to let him know tht wat hes saying aint nice and some sikhs have taken offense and get him to take the vids of if not then contact youtube

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

How can this be racism? Sikhs doesnt mean race! Man us Sikhs are dumb theses days. The video is right.

are you stupid????????? we sikhs are a seperate race as defined by British Law like it or not,dont the words 'pussies' and chikens', offend you - i dnt even knw why o bother to put it up on this <admin-profanity filter activated> a5s forum nobody cares

Listen buddy click on this calgary persons name and watch all 3 videos, then tell me, if you werent sikh, would or wouldnt you b reeeled in to thinking it was all facts being stated. His videos are only based on sikhs, clearly someones trying to stitch the community up, but instead of flagging this video we sit on here and discuss its prospects.

There are many races in Punjab. Punjab had so many Invaders from different countrys. Sikh means learner.

Im sorry if my words upset you.

Im not offended by this video. If I this topic came up before a few years back, then I would have got offended. By why do you let this kind of stuff bother you?

If someone disrespected your father you wouldnt shut up and put up you would take action ...anyways i aint going to discuss with you further - ADMINS SHUT THE TOPIC

Of course Id be offended if my father was being cussed. But there not even cussing our father. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said, I dont like a Sikh, I like the life style of a Sikh.

Maybe my chose of words are harsh in the first threat. Im sorry for this. But I wish people could understand.

would you let someone cuss down your family, khalsa

I left a message to this guy if i ever meet him hes gonna be eating ouuta straw

Look I said that I wouldnt like it yehhh. Please read again, my post, pleasee. I know the guy posting this video is a loser. I dont like people putting words in my month either.

Yes the video is bad but ive seen toooo many of theses types of things and been through this before myself. Ive also been bullied at school about me being a Sikh but I refuse to be called a Victim!!! This is why i said what I said.