Sangat Unites Against Pakahndi Saadh

aman_jee

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harinder: when are the dates for pohewai wala comming to Canada. you seem to know a lot.

Also why do you only take part in threads about poheve wala? why not any other thread.?

Secondly there is no need for writings in capital letters. It does not make a difference.

how can you have witnessed everything? do you sleep with pohevai wala or something?

Veer International Akali,

There are no fixed dates for when Baba Ji is due to visit Canada, however as soon as i find out i will do my best to inform you.

The information i posted in my first post on this thread, was the situation i witnesses whilst with Baba Ji on tour in Europe, therefore i felt it important the Sangat should have an account of both sides of the fence.

Please do not make sarcastic remarks, as this will only turn into a personal debate, getting everyone no where. I would like to make it clear that there is no point in posting in a thread which is no different from a tennis match, i.e. hitting the ball from one side to another without any reasoning.

If what i have said has offended you in anyway then, accept my apologies. However please only make remarks for which you have reasoning and not just personal issues.

Thank You.

H4rinder and co can you now please read the sticky thread in the general section on the 3 Gursikhs held in India and put the same effort you do in defending Bheva into writing emails etc to help free these 3 Gursikhs. H4rinder perhaps you could ask Bheva to get involved seeing as he has links to the "establishment".

Also H4rinder were you and the other Bheva followers not telling us he was gong to visit the UK in October/November 2006 ? What happened to that visit ? Were they just lies ?

Details about Saab were posted in another thread. Not good to hear the truth but that's life.

International Akali Harinder Singh knows a lot about BabaJi, not because he sleeps with them, but because he spends the day with them.

All the details he has given have been about the daytime. Maybe you should not talk aloud if you have a dirty mind?

I still remember the time when news was that Babaji are in jail and at that time they were in Belgium, yes I was there too, quite funny to be honest, but that's life.

To the person that asks why Harinder only posts when this topic comes up, I think it's wise to comment where you have knowledge and being close to BabaJi he should comment so we know that side to the story (he is doing the sangat a favour so let's not complain now).

Thank you Harinder Singh for those pictures, I was intending on meeting BabaJi last week but couldn't so fingers crossed Feb. and I think BabaJi will be the same they always are, surrounded by sangat with not much time to meet women alone let alone do more.