The Disease!

Pwalla!

At the end of day, core problem(this applies to me as well) is lack of seva, lack of dedication towards sadhu sants/sadh sangat, if one is not pakka in these things, regardless if you are amritdhari or not , hormones exist in y(female) will attract hormones exist in x(male), every man has this natural animal instinct, lets not deny it, whether you doing the act in real life or doing act in the dreams or in mind, its same, you still doing bhog with opposite sex whether its in real life or in mind. so don't think just because you are not talking to women on msn or restrict yourself that you are chardi-kalah, once &^^$ hits the fan( thoughts in subconsicouness mind(antish karan) comes out then only one can see the reality. so problem lies much deeper than simple msn chatting. Like it or not, forcing yourself to restrict is more dangerous than just naturally observing your thoughts and doing vichar on thoughts. If you force your mind to restrict you will end up like sexual repressed monger who want <admin-profanity filter activated> everything and anything. Thats more sickening and fully perversed in nature, from sexual repression - pervert gyanis, baba's and child molestors are born just be aware. Dont force yourself, just let the thoughts flow, ignore them, dont regret or feel guilt, just think of your mind as an ocean, once and while there is ripple effect in ocean, but eventually that ripple effect disappears. just ignore it keep doing seva, attending sangat of tat vedaie bhramgyani atamgyani mahapursh, chardi-kalah gursikhs, keep listening to katha of mahapursh, don't have your mind idle. idle mind is like a demon. Thats when thoughts from sub consciouness mind comes out (real animal instinct comes out), it boggles everyone thats why guru's talked about ajapa jaap na visraie in dasam granth and ) and mahapursh followed guru maharaj updesh and fully beleived in constant meditation and killed their subconsciouness mind (antish karan- man, chit, buddh, ahankar).

Also core of the problem is that this attitude that lies within youths that once you take amrit, no efforts are needed, like as if salvation is gaurantee to them. They dont know taking amrit only means to admission to high school, getting phd( bhramgyan) takes ages.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also i dont agee with this whole trend penji and bhaaji business between youths, call each other penji or paaji only if you mean it , dont do uparo uparo(outside), say it if you mean it have enuf juice in your gut to stand by being bhaaji or peenji , act like one... i know loads of cases where singhs and singhanis call each other by penji and bhaaji, ending up marrying each other in later time, thats really sickening, what are we? do we follow muslim cultural traditions's now? marrying cousins, wordly sister.. commiting incest...sickening to the stomach.

in reference to the original post - i think it was an excellent post to be fair and it was spot on!

although im not amrit shakiya (although i used to be) it all makes sense in what you have written and although it has no effect on me, i blieve that it should be followed if you are an amritdharee!

people may think im stupid for agreeing when im not even amrit shakiya - but i see amrit shakiya people everyday getting more and more corrupted but i am in no position to lecture them as i have broken my amrit - but still feel the need to speak up on such matters!